Slowly.

TW: SMUT, pussy licking, fingering, face riding.

I slowly started undressing Rhea, her allowing me. She groaned lowly as I pulled her shirt off. I started kissing the newly exposed skin, earning soft moans from Rhea. I got up to pull her pants but she didn't allow me to. "Did you forget who is in charge here, baby?" She quickly flipped us over, now being on top of me. "Do you want to cum?" I quickly nodded because I couldn't get the words out. "No, no. Use that pretty mouth of yours." She got up from me and sat on the bed. "Yes, please." She grinned wildly. "Then ride my face." She said as she laid herself down completely. "Are you sure?" I asked her. "I couldn't want anything more." She winked. I quickly tried to get my underwear off but two bigger hands stopped mine. "Slowly. Show yourself to me." She lifted herself on her elbows and I got up. I started taking off my bra very slowly to tease her even more. Soon when my bra was on the floor I rubbed my hands against my skin, going from my breasts to my hips. I played with the hem of my thong for a second before slowly getting it off. Rhea's breathing tensed. She laid down again and I made my way over to her. I put one of my knees on the other side of her chest and she placed her hands on my hips, pulling me down. Her tongue leaped at me immediately, like I was a meal she had been craving for months. I couldn't help myself but moan. "Sit." Only now I realised I hadn't actually sat. I was just hovering over her. "But what if you can't breathe-" I started but she quickly cut me off. "Sit down." And so I did. I could feel her nose against my clit as her tongue went faster. The metal of her tongue piercing made it all better. Her hands rubbed against my ass and hips. The ecstasy I was in that moment was something else. I screamed Rhea's name as my orgasm quickly took over me. She didn't stop until I came down from my high and then licked me clean. I carefully got off of her and she smiled at me. Her nose, mouth and chin glistening with my wetness. "You were so good baby. Riding my face like your life depends on it. Now let's go to the shower." Rhea quickly got up and took my hand, dragging me into the bathroom with her. She undressed herself and I couldn't pull my eyes off of her. She stepped in the shower, letting the water run over her. Then she motioned for me to get in. I did and she placed her hands on my waist pulling me in a deep kiss. I didn't hesitate to kiss her back. Our lips were made for each other's. We parted for air and I spoke up. "Please let me touch you." Rhea seemed to think about it for a second then nodded, sitting on the bathroom floor. I got on all fours in front of her and slowly spread her legs. What I wanted most was right in front of me. I quickly lowered my head and began liking long strips along Rhea's entrance. Her low moans were music to my ears. I focused my tongue more on her clit as I entered her with one finger. She was moaning, panting and screaming. "You look so beautiful like that." I told her between licks. I was enjoying eating her out like she was my favourite meal. Soon I inserted one more finger and she was screaming my name. Rhea's orgasm came hard. I slowed down while she was trying to gather herself. Then I lifted myself and the scenery I had in front of me was mesmerising. Rhea, with parted lips and widely spread legs, on my bathroom floor.

When we woke up the next morning we almost immediately went to the gym. We decided on no cardio today because last night was enough. I worked on my abs, back and arms. Demi was complaining how her legs were too small for the past few days now so she decided to work on them. We agreed not to tell anyone about what was happening between us, because we were worried that it would cost complications. Dominik would freak out. We had to kiss this Monday after winning our match. There had been kisses in the WWE but none of them had been a LGBTQ+ ones. I feel proud to be the first one doing that. But i'm also very nervous. How is the crowd doing to react?

The day wasn't very exciting, but we did post a gym selfie together because the fans were going crazy about content after Demi posted the picture of my ass.

For dinner we decided on my cooking with some help from Demi

For dinner we decided on my cooking with some help from Demi. We played some Måneskin in the background and got to cooking. "I'm thinking about changing my entrance song." I spoke suddenly. "To what?" " I was thinking about contacting Måneskin about their 'In nome del padre'. It fits my character perfectly." Demi nodded. "It sounds good. Try to contact them tomorrow so you can switch it before the match with Zelina and Carmella." I nodded along. "I'm I the only one that finds Carmella and Charlotte extremely annoying?" I couldn't stand them. Carmella and her 'money maker' face and Charlotte thinking she is better than all of us because she is second generation. "Honestly I find them pretty annoying too." Demi agreed with me. "I feel like Carmella is going to try and use some tricks or try to catch us off guard in the match." I admitted. I had a match against her once and she basically stabbed me in the back. I was still doing my entrance when she pushed me down from the apron and jumped on me. "Don't worry love, I got your back." Demi smiled at me and in that moment I was about to melt. "Thank you. I got yours too."

—————————————————-
word count: 1030
Thank you for reading!
-M.