Interview.

When I woke up Demi wasn't next to me. I checked the time. Four and a half in the morning. I decided to check downstairs. "Morning." Demi smiled at me from the kitchen. "Good morning. What are you doing?" I think she was cooking but I'm still too sleepy to say for sure. "Making us some breakfast. I'm heading to the gym after, you want to come with?" "Yeah, sure." I replied and sat down. We had incredibly tight schedules and Demi had media conference and interviews today. I only had one with her and after that I would work on her suit. Then I need to decide on makeup and hair for the stupid dinner. Right now the only thing keeping me sane is the fact that Demi is coming with me. We ate our breakfast and headed to the gym. We were going to do back, arms and shoulders. Honestly back was my favourite workout. Even if I couldn't see my results immediately it really pays off in the end.

Demi was on the lat pull-down and I couldn't help but admire her. The way her muscles tensed and her not so much covering top showed off her upper back muscles. "Take a pic, it'll last longer." Demi joked. "Ha ha. Very funny. Can't you accept the fact that I'm admiring your back muscles and how much work you've put into them?" I said, my sarcastic side showing. Demi just laughed and stood up. I sat down and started my set.

"Let's go." We packed our gym bags back up and now Demi was rushing me to go so we can get ready and go to our interview. We got home and showered. "What are you wearing?" I shouted from the hallway. "Black mid rise jeans and a tank top." Demi shouted back. I decided to kinda match with her.

We arrived at the venue and a lady greeted us

We arrived at the venue and a lady greeted us. We sat down and the cameras started. "Hello everyone! Today we have two very special guests- Rhea Ripley and Valentina Mysterio!" "Hey." I smiled at the camera and Demi waved. "First thing I wanted to ask you guys, you are facing Zelina and Carmella in 5 days, how are you feeling about it?" "It's a great opportunity to prove ourselves but at the same time it's kind of scary. We never know what will happen and Carmella and Zelina are both good at what they do but we are better." I smiled. "I agree with Valentina. We work hard all day everyday and that is what makes us different from them." "Next question is for Valentina. The Mysterio family is holding it's famous dinner tomorrow. Will you be attending, what will you wear and who will accompany you?" I raised the mic so I can speak clearly. "Yes I will be attending and I'm wearing a dress designed and made by me. Who I'm going with you will have to find out tomorrow." I winked at the camera. "Okay thank you. Now a question for Rhea. Liv Morgan and Raquel were both your tag team partners. How do you feel about them being a tag team at the moment?" "Honestly? I feel dirty. Liv was a great sport and she is good in the ring. Me and her stayed good friends but me and Raquel don't speak to each other anymore. Seeing them together makes me feel like Liv's potential is waisted."

I got home after a few more questions and Demi stayed for three more interviews and a conference. I immediately got to sewing. I had suit pants already started so I needed to finish them and make a top. I sewed for 3 hours straight but I was finally done.

I tried to put the focus on her upper body

I tried to put the focus on her upper body. Her shoulders will look great in the vest and honestly her chest will do as well. I heard the door unlocking and finished putting it up on a hanger. "Hey Demi." "Hi Val. Do you want to order for din- Did you sew my suit?" She asked me with wide eyes. "Yes, now go try it on." I pushed it into her hands and she went in the bathroom. "Hey Val, what am I supposed to wear under the vest?" I giggled at her words. "Nothing. That is how the design is." I heard her opening the door and soon she was walking in the bedroom. She looked stunning. Not even words could express how beautiful she was. "You look. Wow. Sorry. You look beautiful." I stuttered. She laughed lightly. "Thank you." She went back to the bathroom to change. "I was going to ask if you want to order something for dinner?" She yelled still in the bathroom. "Yeah, I don't feel like cooking."

We order some Chinese and I was very surprised to find out that Demi can't eat with chopsticks. So I made it my mission to teach her. "No, you are holding the upper one wrong. Here let me help you." I grabbed her hand gently and started adjusting the chopsticks. When I was done I realised how close we were. I looked at Demi but she was already looking at me. I backed away quickly and sat back down. "Is that correct?" She asked me. "Yes, now try to move only the upper one. The lower one should stay still the whole time." "Okay." Her first attempt wasn't really successful but once she got used to the feeling she did it. "Now try to eat." She succeeded and I cheered her on. "Honestly you are the best hype man in history." She laughed. "Why thank you."

We got ready for bed and I told Demi our plans for tomorrow. "I have both of our schedules cleaned for tomorrow. Your first appointment is at twelve pm considering you may want to go to the gym. You have hairdresser at twelve, last outfit adjustments at three with me, make up at four and accessories picking at six with me again. We need to leave at about seven so we can get there by eight. Is that okay with you?" I asked her. "Yeah, sounds good. What are your plans for tomorrow?" She asked me. Honestly I was so overwhelmed and stressed but I wasn't going to tell her that. "I'm waking up at four to go to the gym. Then I have fake tan at eight, nails at ten and then my schedule is the same as yours." I was already exhausted. "Do you want me to come with? Honestly I want to get my nails done as well." Was she really proposing that idea? "If you want to come with I won't be the one to tell you not to." We laughed and soon we both felt tired and fell asleep.

————————————————————
word count:1140

Thank you for reading!

-M.