Changes.

I woke up earlier then expected. Me and Rhea decided to meet up at nine, so I still had time to kill. I went and made some oatmeal and sat on the couch to eat it while watching some true crime. Then I went to shower and brush my teeth. I picked out some shorts with a sports bra and a zip up hoodie on top. I checked my phone and saw that I had half an hour, so I packed my bag and headed outside to the car.

In the car I played some latino music to boost my mood. I arrived 15 minutes later and saw Rhea in front of the entrance, waiting for me. We got in and Rhea worked out her back, while I was working on my arms. She turned her back to me and I couldn't get my eyes off her. The way she was doing her excersice so effortlessly or how her muscles flexed on every prep. But why was I thinking so much about her? I shook my head, took a sip from my water and i continued my sets. Rhea hyped me up, but it was more like yelling at me. I didn't mind but she was somewhat agressive about it, never laying a hand on me of course, unless it's to spot me.

"Hey do you want to grab lunch?" I asked Rhea. "Sure, but I walked here." "It's okay, we can go with my car." We got in my car and I played some chill music. When we arrived we ordered some meat and salads. We ate and talked about our matches and our tag team, since the first match was in three days. "So, one thing I wanted to ask you." Rhea spoke and I tilted my head to show her I'm listening. "Do you have anything you are not comfortable with? Since of the "dating" storyline." I thought about it. Since when was she considerate? "Well, almost everything I'm fine with, just please don't touch my shoulders. Do you have anything you don't want me to do?" "No, not really. I won't touch your shoulders." I hope so. "Let's take a photo. To tease the fans." I proposed with a smirk. Rhea swiftly moved to sit next to me and put a hand around my waist. I leaned on her shoulder and smiled. She smirked and I took the photo. I posted it on my story, tagging her with a black heart. The fans started going crazy the moment I posted.

I droped off Rhea and went home. I put on some music and and chilled until I got a call from Stephanie. "Hey, Val. Can you come by the office? The rest of The Judgement Day will be here and we have some things to discuss." "Yeah, I'll see you in 15." Honestly I didn't feel like going but I didn't have much choice. I got in the car again and drove off.

"Hey Val! How are you?" Damien was already in front of Stephanie's office when I arrived. "I'm alright. How are you?" "Good. Were you and Rhea toghether earlier?" "Yeah, we went to work out and then to eat lunch." "Val, please don't get involved with her. She is my best friend and all, but she will ruin your life." "No one can ruin my life Damien, simply because I don't let anyone in it. And me and Rhea clearly don't like each other." He looked at me suspiciously and opened his mouth to say something, but he got intrepted by Dom, who just arrived. "Hola bitches! How are y'all?" "Dominik deja de ser molesto."(Dominik stop being annoying.) "Callarse la boca." (Shut up.) Oftenly me and Dominik would speak in Spanish since we were raised this way. "Why does Val sound super hot, Sofia Vergara kinda vibes, while Dom sounds like a toddler speaking a made up laguage?" I laughed at Damien remark and saw Finn and Rhea walking down the hall. "Hey, hey!" Finn was full of energy as always, while Rhea just waved at us. "Shall we go in?" Damien asked and we all nodded. He opened the door and we all got in. "Hello everyone. Please sit down." We sat down and Stephanie leaned back in her chair. "So I wanted to talk to you about a few things. Firstly, Damien we want you to challenge AJ Styles to a match. You are planned to challenge him after Rhea and Valentina's tag team match, to which I want all of you ring side. Finn you have a match next Monday and at first you should be losing and then Dominik and Valentina are going to come and help you win. Valentina we also want you to change your hair color to purple, since the red isn't your color anymore. I talked to your stylist and you have a appointment tomorrow. If you are up to it also consider cutting it. Rhea we want you to start putting details which would remind people of Valentina, like a necklace or rings with her initials or her name written on your gear. Dominik, we want you to start a argument with Rey, about him being a bad dad and Valentina will join you and back you up." We all nodded along and I was about to have two very busy week, but since I joined the fans have been crazy about me. I don't blame them. "I like the idea about the hair, but I have to ask should I wear things hinting about Rhea as well?" "Now that I think about it, yes. And I want you two to combine your poses somehow. Be creative."

"Do you guys have any plans?" Finn asked us. "No, but I'm scared of what you are about to propose." Dominik looked at him. "Un cobarde."(Coward.) I smiled. "How about, since you are so brave, we go get that nipple piercing you've always wanted?" I had a lot of piercings. Septum, nostril, tounge, belly, industrial and more, but this piercing always scared me. "Alright then." I said with confidence.

-------------------------------------

word count: 1027

Thank you for reading!

-M.