Torna a casa.

I woke up with Demi's hand around my waist. She was still sleeping, I could tell by her breathing. Today we had to do a video with Sheamus for Celtic warrior workout. I carefully got up and picked my workout clothes. Then I hopped in the shower. I let the water run on my back as I let my hair down. I heard the door opening and then some shuffling. Then Demi pulled the door of the shower and went in. I couldn't pull my eyes off her perfect body. "Good morning gorgeous." She mumbled, her voice deeper than usual. "Good morning. Did you pick your clothes for Celtic warrior?" I asked her as I rubbed the sponge on my arms. "Yeah, just some biker shorts, sports bra and a zip up hoodie."

"Hello everyone and welcome to Celtic warrior workout! Today we have two very special guests- Rhea Ripley and Valentina Mysterio!" Sheamus introduced us as we stepped into view. "Hola mis amores." I smiled at the camera. "G'day." Demi winked and we laughed at her accent. "So you guys just announced your relationship outside the ring and let me say that I'm very happy for you. How are we gonna call this workout?" "Hmm I'm going to say 'The Nightmare arm workout'." Demi smiled. We started the workout and Sheamus was occasionally asking us questions. "What's your favourite cheat meal?" "Pizza." Demi answered within a second. "I'd say tacos." Demi nodded her head agreeing with me. After the video was filmed we said goodbye to Sheamus and went home.

"Hey, Dems?" I sat on the couch. "Yeah?" She answered as she opened the fridge, probably looking for a drink. "Damian called me." Demi raised an eyebrow. "He called you? What for?" She had a hint of jealousy in her voice. "Chill he is like a brother to me. He said that Toni Storm was asking about our relationship and he tried to call you but your phone was off." Demi's gaze shifted to me as she quickly sat next to me. "Are you sure?" She asked me, her voice as serious as ever. "This is what Damian told me, yes." I looked at her with confusion as she quickly grabbed her phone and called Damian. He told her something and she started cursing and pacing around the room. Soon she got off the phone call and threw her phone on the couch, continuing to pace around the living room. "Hey, hey. What's wrong?" I stood up, trying to calm her down. "I can't stay here." Was all she muttered before she started to get her most important things and the pets, me trying to stop her and talk to her. "Demi, please stop. Please talk to me. Demi!" She left. I was so confused and so...sad. I didn't know what to do. I sat on the floor of my hallway, right in front of the door.

Maybe an hour later my back was against the door as I heard a few soft knocks. I immediately got up, hoping that it was Demi. I opened the door and I was met with a tall and muscular Puerto Rican. Damian was standing there. "Hey chica. You alright?" He let himself in but I of course didn't protest. I lightly shook my head, wanting to be honest with him. "She-she left." The moment those words came out of my mouth his arms wrapped around me. I couldn't stop the tears as I sobbed into his chest. "It's okay. Let it out. I'm sorry to say this Val but I told you she was going to ruin you." He gently rubbed my back as I sobbed even more. "Why did she leave?" I asked him in between tears. "There are some things that I can't tell you. I know why she did it but It's not my place to say." I understood him and I lightly nodded. I pulled away from him and I sat down on the couch and he sat next to me. "I have to ask you something chica." He spoke in a soft manner which I don't think I've heard before. I nodded. "Do you love her?" I thought for a second. "I'm not sure. She really hurt me today." He nodded in agreement and wrapped his arms around me again.

After Damian left I felt more alone than I've ever felt In my entire life. I hopped in the shower, thinking that it will take my mind off things. It did exactly the opposite. The warm water reminded me of her touch, caressing my skin. I quickly made the water cold so I can focus on that. It was refreshing but still didn't take my mind off her. I quickly finished my shower and I got dressed. I laid on my bed and it felt so empty without Demi and the pets. I grabbed my Airpods and I connected them to my phone. I shuffled my playlist and "Torna a casa" played. Well, fuck me. I started crying again, the lyrics being more relatable than ever. I cried myself to sleep, hugging my pillow tightly.

————————————
word count: 860
Thank you for reading!
Yes, yes I'm alive, don't kill me for not updating. Thank you for 13k reads?!! I still can't believe it.
-M.