First match.

Monday

I woke up extra early today. I had to go get my hair retouched, my nails done, lash extensions and fake tan. Then I had to be in the arena at four so I can do my makeup and get on my gear. I had breakfast then packed my gear, makeup, keys, wallet and phone and went to get my car. Firstly I'm going to get my fake tan at eight in the morning. I decided that I should do a little vlog. "Hey guys! It's Valentina and today i'm going to show you a day in my life as a professional wrestler! Let's go!" I filmed the intro in my car and I drove off.

When I arrived at the parking lot I pulled out my phone again and explained what am I doing and how early it is. "So now I'm going to get some fake tan at eight in the morning which is just too early for me." I got my tan and filmed the results. Then I went to do my nails. "Guys now i'm going to get my nails done and the lady who does them is Chinese and she is literally the sweetest person ever." I got some black and purple grunge style nails. I didn't like how long they were but I was going to get them off in two days anyway.

I showed my nails to my vlog and then I told them I'm going to get my hair done now

I showed my nails to my vlog and then I told them I'm going to get my hair done now. I went and they cut it shorter than normal and redid my roots in purple again.

 I went and they cut it shorter than normal and redid my roots in purple again

I actually really liked it even after they cut so much of my hair off. Before my hair was to my waist and now it's to my shoulders. I showed my hair to my vlog as well and went to get my lash extensions. I got them much more dramatic than before but I was living for it. I looked like a completely different person and that is exactly what I wanted.

When I checked my phone I was I had a half an hour to get to the arena so I hopped in my car and started driving. When I arrived I instantly walked to The Judgement Day dressing room and sat on one of the two vanities to do my makeup as I filmed and did a tutorial. Around 15 minutes into my makeup Rhea walked in. "Hey." I greeted. "Oh, hi." She answered and started to undress herself. "Rhea I'm filming." "Sorry." She moved out of the camera frame and continued to undress. I didn't really pay much attention to her since it wasn't unusual for someone to undress in the locker rooms. She put on her gear and sat on the other vanity. "Rhea..." I traced off. "What do you need?" She knew I wanted something but she still smiled. "Can I wear black lipstick as well tonight?" "Yes sure. Wait I even have an idea. We are going to smudge our lipsticks a tiny bit, just enough to notice so people will think we kissed." "Ohh that sounds good. But why don't we actually kiss?" She turned bright red and scratched her arm. "What?" "I'm just messing with you." She nodded and we continued doing our makeup.

I was so proud of my makeup but now I had to smudge the lipstick a bit

I was so proud of my makeup but now I had to smudge the lipstick a bit. I smudged it on one of the corners of my mouth. Then Rhea did the same and I got up to get in my gear while Rhea left to see if the rest of The Judgement Day was here. I quickly got dressed and put on my accessories as well as my RR necklace. I sat on a bench to lace up my shoes and by the time Rhea came back I was ready. "Hey." She didn't answer me. She just stood there with wide eyes and a slightly open mouth. "Rhea please pick your jaw off the floor." I joked and she seemed to finally snap out of it. " Black and purple are definitely your colors." She smiled. I walked over to her and showed her my necklace then she picked up hers and showed it too me. It said 'VRM'. We smiled at each other and our faces were so close that I thought if any of us moved by an inch we would kiss. Then a knock came on the door. "Ladies you're on in 10." One of our crew members came to notify us. "Okay." I said and stood up, pulling Rhea with me. While we walked down the corridor I held her hand. She told me over tacos that before a match she gets anxious and her hands start shaking. So I wanted to bring her comfort. When we arrived at the gorilla I let go of her to hug Damien, Finn and Dominik while they were wishing us luck. We didn't need luck since we were scheduled to win, but we always wished each other luck so we don't get injured or something doesn't go wrong. We lined up at the entrance and our music played. Me and Rhea walked out hand in hand with our boys behind us. We did our entrance on Rhea's song as she did her famous stomp and I did a back handspring. We walked to the ring and Rhea pulled me aside next to one of the corners and whispered in my ear. "That gear looks so good on you." I turned bright red and I smirked. The commentator noticed and pointed it out. The boys stayed down as both me and Rhea jumped on the apron. We did our new pose. Rhea does the same thing and I sat on the top rope right above her. Then we went in the ring and the opponent music hit. But not just any opposing. Rhea's ex tag team partners. Both of them were her partners and with both of them it didn't work out. Liv Morgan and Raquel Rodrigez. We stared them down as they did their entrance. They finally got in the ring and the referee explained the rules to us again. Me and Rhea decided that she should go first since she has a storyline where she has bad blood with them. From their team Raquel stepped out allowing Liv to go first. Rhea shot me one last look and the bell rang.

————————————————
word count: 1070
Thank you for reading!
-M.