Secret.

We got home and I was still pretty drunk. "Dems why don't we go in the pool?" For some reason I thought that swimming was a great idea. "Now? Okay why not." I ran to get my bikini and almost fell on the stairs. Demi was giggling behind me. I pulled my favourite bikini out from the drawer and went to the bathroom to get changed.

 I pulled my favourite bikini out from the drawer and went to the bathroom to get changed

People tried to cancel me for it but I liked it so I didn't care. I got out and into the pool. Soon after I heard the door opening and my jaw dropped. Demi was beautiful in everything but her in a bikini? The way the top looked on her wide shoulders? And the way the bottom hugged her legs so well? I was going feral. "Does it look okay? I think my arms look too big and my legs are too small and my body is not balanced enough and-" I cut her off. "You are the most beautiful person i've ever laid eyes on." She smiled and got in the pool. We swam around and splashed each other with water. "Do you want to talk about the kiss?" Demi said out of nowhere while sitting on one of the stairs so her body was still in the water and her head wasn't. I sat next to her. "Look Dems I like you. A lot. But if you don't like me it's fine and I understand." I smiled weakly at her. She looked at me and was about to speak. Well here we go I guess. I prepared myself to get my heart broken. "Val you are the best thing that happened to me. I was not sure if I liked women. After my breakup with Raquel I thought that I didn't like women and me and her dating was a big mistake. But you. You make me feel so comfortable and i'm not scared to show my true self because I know you will never judge me. You make the wrongest thing seem right. So please don't ever say that I don't like you again. Because I do." I couldn't stop myself from grabbing her face and kissing her. She quickly gave in the kiss. We parted slowly. "Be my girlfriend?" Demi asked me and I almost cried while nodding my head.

We showered and got into bed. "Can we not tell anyone right now?" Demi asked me cuddling me close. "Yeah, whenever you're ready." I placed a kiss on her head and we quickly fell asleep.

The morning came and my alarm rang through the room. We had a conference with the rest of The Judgement Day and Stephanie at twelve and now it was nine. We quickly ate some breakfast and got ready to go. The drive was longer than expected because of traffic but we managed to get there on time. "Hey guys." I smiled, walking through the door. Demi followed me close behind. We sat down and Stephanie began talking. "Valentina and Rhea. You have your match in four days and you're scheduled to win. You have to do the kiss we talked about. After that both of you are going to The Royal Rumble where we want you to do something we haven't done before. We want the both of you to jump over the top rope and step on the ground at the same time." Me and Demi shared a look. "And you will both go to Wrestlemania." We jumped from our seats and hugged tightly. It wasn't our first Wrestlemania but we were still overwhelmed with excitement.

"So what the fuck is happening? First Dominik sends a photo of you two all cuddled up together and now Stephanie wants you to kiss?" Finn asked while we were  grabbing some food with The Judgement Day. "We just have great chemistry." Demi shrugged and placed her hand on my knee. I almost melted. She circled my knee with one of her fingers and I wasn't even listening to the conversation any more. Her hand slowly but surely made its way up. Demi squeezed my thigh and I jumped a little. "Are you okay?" Damien asked concerned. "Yeah, it's just a bug."

We got home and Barry immediately attacked us at the door. It was pretty early for dinner so we decided to watch a movie. We put on Beetlejuice and laid on the couch. Soon Demi decided she was hungry and we went to make dinner. We started preparing some pasta as I was making the dough myself. Suddenly Demi placed her, I prayed washed, hand in the flour and before I could ask what was she doing she slapped my ass. "Hey!" My black short leggings were now with a white handprint. "Wait. I have to take a photo." She took a picture of my ass and we laughed about it for a good while.

After a good dinner and a story about my ass we decided to go upstairs. I started changing and I was only in my underwear when Demi came over and ran her hand along the lace lining of my thong. "You know, black is my favourite colour." I almost melted in her hands. "Now Valentina, I want you to think about what is going to happen because once it's started I can't stop. And if you are sure you can take it, think of a word. Any word you won't forget and we will use it as a safe one. Now I'm asking you again. Do you want me to fuck you?" I was already desperate. "Dems please do something. Kiss me, fuck me, ruin my life if you have to but please do something." I begged her. "Do you want to use the traffic light system?" I nodded. "There is no Demi anymore. Demi is going to be back tomorrow morning. Now it's only Mami. You got that?" I nodded rapidly. "Use your words princess." "I understood you." I almost slumbered my words. "Good girl." She grabbed my face and kissed me, sitting on the bed. Soon she pulled me on top of her.

——————————————-
word count: 1025
Thank you for reading!
-M.