Reunited.

The next day I woke up at 4 am to go to the gym. I went in the hotel gym and it had literally 2 treadmills and a multi-gym so just as I entered, I immediately exited. I searched up closest weightlifting gym and I walked there. I payed my entry and I looked around the gym. The equipment was good but there was only one man working out. And now he was staring at me. Great. I quickly left my bag in a locker, getting only my headphones, phone and water. I was feeling a bit weak, because I haven't had a proper meal since Rhea left but I was sure I would be fine.

I was in fact not fine.

 I got very lightheaded and I headed to the hotel. I barely made it to the lobby, then I fainted. Damian had taken me to my room and called a doctor since he knew how much I hate hospitals. I woke up at around 5 in the afternoon. Dom was next to me, doing something on his phone. So I slapped it from his hand. "Hey! Valentina!" His phone fell on the floor and I chuckled. "Are you okay?" He picked his phone up and asked me. "Besides my emotional damage, childhood trauma, anxiety and ADHD, yeah, I'm great." He just rolled his eyes. "Rhea arrived two hours ago. She came to see you. Val, she cried." I blinked in surprise. 

She...cried? 

"Where is she now?" I lifted myself, now sitting. "I think she is in her room. Want me to call her?" I nodded. Dom called her and when she arrived he left, leaving us some privacy to talk. She walked over. "Hey, we have to talk." She spoke in a whisper and seemed nervous. I nodded, signaling her to go ahead. "Val, look. I care for you deeply. But there is something you don't know. Me and Toni dated for a while. She was basically super possessive, obssesed and jealous. We didn't break up on the greatest terms. Ever since...when I get a partner she tries to convince them that I still love her and even that me and her are still sleeping together. Which is obviously not true. I just didn't want you to fall for her manipulative games." I sighed. "Leaving was not the solution. You should have talked to me." Rhea looked down. "I know and I'm truly sorry. I know things can't be the same but can we at least try?" She looked at me, her eyes pleading. "Only if you take me on a date tonight. " I smiled.

I was almost ready for my date with Rhea. She told me I should dress fancy, so I did. 

I didn't dress in black which was a rare sight

I didn't dress in black which was a rare sight. Rhea said she would pick me up at 8 which was too early for the club, so we were going to dinner. I call this 'girl math'. I was ready and at exactly 8 a knock echoed through my hotel room. I opened the door and my jaw dropped.

 I opened the door and my jaw dropped

She...I...What..? "You look gorgeous, princess." She chuckled when she saw how shocked I was. "Thank you. You're very pretty." She took my hand and led me to the elevator. She let go of my hand only to wrap a hand around my waist and led me through the lobby all the way to her jeep. She glared at everyone who even looked at me. She was diffrent. A good diffrent I think. 

We entered a fancy restaurant, Rhea had made a reservation and just said her name to the staff, who immediately showed us our table. The waiter tried to pull the chair for me but Rhea did it before he could. After that she sat down opposite to me. "How have you been?" She fixed her shirt a little. "Honestly? Miserable." I answered her honestly, looking down. "I'm so sorry, princess. I really am." She regreted her decision, I could see it in her eyes. 

The dinner went good, we talked a lot. Rhea apologiested at least 20 times. We made it back in the hotel and Rhea took me to my room. "So...can I stay?" She leaned against the wall and raised her eyebrows. I wanted her to. Hell, I needed her to. "I'm bunking with Liv. And even if I wasn't I don't think that would be very slow of us." She sighed but nodded. "Can I at least get a kiss then?" I smiled and wrapped my hands around her neck, hers quickly found my waist. It felt right, like we were created to be with each other. Like two pieces of a puzzle. Rhea pulled me in a soft but passionate kiss. It was almost like we kissed for the first time. She smiled into the kiss and I did too. Soon we pulled away but Rhea's hand wrapped around my throat. Not tightly, just to show me she is in control. Her cold rings felt estatic on my skin. She gave me adrenaline like no one else. "I missed you." She said, smiled and quickly left. I opened the door of my room, smiling like a schoolgirl. Liv was seated on her bed, watching Chucky and eating Doritos. She saw me and put the bag of chips down. "Tell me everything." I laughed and sat next to her.