Public.

Our match with Carmella and Zelina was tonight. Me and Demi had already spent 3 hours in the gym and now we're sparing. I climbed the top rope and jumped onto Demi performing a hurricarana. Demi took my body weight and the hit pretty well. Me and her were both one of the most muscular women in the WWE so I could always count on her to take my weight easily. "Put your legs around my head one more time I dare you." Demi said as she slowly stood up from the mat. I laughed at her and got back up.

We went to get ready in our dressing room. We had matching gear which I made and Demi was absolutely in love with it.

I wore the black and Demi wore the purple

I wore the black and Demi wore the purple. That way our hair was contrasting the gear. After we got dressed Demi asked me to apply her lipstick and so I did. "Did it dry?" I asked her and she smirked. "Why don't you check?" I smiled and grabbed her face to kiss her. As I did someone knocked on the door. "Girls you're out in 5!" someone who's voice I couldn't recognise yelled from the outside of the door. I pulled away from Demi and she groaned. I rushed towards the door and she did too. "Good luck! Wait! What is wrong with your mouth?" Damien saw us in the hall and when he asked me what is wrong with my mouth I wondered what did he mean. Did I have an injury? Is my makeup messed up? "Dems what's wrong with my mouth?" She looked at me and her eyes lit up in amusement. "I guess my lipstick wasn't completely dry." She smirked. "What?!" My new entrance song played and Demi laughed as I got out. "Valentina Mysterio seemed to have had some fun before her match." The commentators pointed out. Soon Demi got out too. Her own lipstick was a little messy but nothing a wet wipe couldn't fix.

Our match seemed to go on forever. Demi and I were tagging each other in back and forth. Demi was setting up Zelina for a Riptide. I couldn't hold my excitement anymore and started jumping around. She threw her against the mat. She pinned her and looked at me smirking. The ref counted to three and I immediately jumped in the ring. I hugged Demi and she picked me up. I put both of my hands on her cheeks and she smiled. Then she kissed me. I kissed her back. Even though the crowd was going wild it was like the whole world stopped. I pulled away from her and she put me down. The ref handed us our titles and we raised them in the air, still hugging.

"Y'all made me believe that you were actually in love." Damien laughed as he hugged us to congratulate our win. Demi just laughed at his remark. We walked down the hallway with our titles on our shoulders, down to the dressing room.

The ride home, we were ecstatic. We decided that we would go to celebrate our win with the rest of The Judgement Day and a few other of our friends. We were going to get ready then to a new downtown restaurant.

We both went quite casual because we wanted to be comfortable

We both went quite casual because we wanted to be comfortable. We headed over to the place and met with the other there.

Demi was deep in conversation with Bianca Belair while I was talking to Damien. She put her hand on my thigh, unconsciously. I didn't mind, but it was kind of distracting me. "So what happened before the match and why were both of your lipsticks messed up?" Bianca asked Demi. Demi looked at me like she was asking for permission. Did she want to tell our friends? I nodded. "Well we actually have to tell y'all something. Me and Val are dating." Liv jumped from the table squeaking and came over to hug us. Everyone congratulated us and even Dom did. He seemed pretty supportive actually. That threw me off guard. Our friends were asking us some questions and Damien asked when were we going to make our relationship public. "Actually, if you're okay with it we can do it right now." Demi looked at me. "That would make me so happy. Instagram post?" She nodded we asked Bianca to take a photo of us and we posted it on both of our instagrams.

rhearipley_wwe and valentinamysterio_wwe: Beyond the ring❤️‍🩹🔐yaonlylivvonce: I love yall sm💗😭archerofinfamy: yall are actually kinda cute ngl ✌🏼biancabelairwwe: my faves🫣dominik_35: yall are weird —>valentinamysterio_wwe: stfu rheasbiceps: ...

yaonlylivvonce: I love yall sm💗😭
archerofinfamy: yall are actually kinda cute ngl ✌🏼
biancabelairwwe: my faves🫣
dominik_35: yall are weird
—>valentinamysterio_wwe: stfu
rheasbiceps: OMGGG
gay4ripley: I KNEW IT
ripleyfp: IM CRYING YOU GUYS ARE SO CUTE 😭😭😭

The ride home was fun. We sang along to some of our favourite songs. The dogs welcomed us the moment we stepped through the door. Barry was jumping around and Luna was waving her tail. We agreed that we were really tired so we quickly showered and went to bed.

_____________________
Thank you for reading!
word count: 845
Sorry about the wait and the shorter chapter but I started work and I don't have much time. I will try to update as quickly as possible. And also thank you so much for the reads and the votes! I wouldn't have kept going if it wasn't for you guys.❤️‍🩹
-M.