Trust.

After a long gossip session with Liv we went to bed at almost 2 am, which wasn't the best idea but we realised it in the morning. I woke up tired and lightheaded. Damian and Dom had texted me, both about the same thing. Rhea.

I went to grab some breakfast and coffee. I was walking from the table I had placed my things on to the buffet when someone bumped into me. God, it felt like I bumped into a brick wall. "Good morning, princess." Oh. "Good morning Rhea." She quickly wrapped an arm around my waist. "Where are you seated?" I pointed to the table my things are and Rhea handed me her phone and hotel room key. "What do you want to eat? Go sit and i'll bring it to you." I smiled. "I've been craving waffles." She kissed my forehead. "You got it."

I sat at the table, placing Rhea's things down. As I put her phone down I noticed her wallpaper. Me, playing with Barry and Luna. I didn't even notice when she took it. I remembered the day and smiled. I looked at her case, colour of phone and basically everything I could. A plate with maybe 10 waffles was placed in front of me, accompained by another plate with toppings, fruits and sweets. "140700." Rhea said, sitting down. "What?" I handed her her phone but she didn't take it. "My password is 140700." She grabbed a waffle herself. "I don't need your phone." She trusted me with her password. I don't think I know even Dom's password. "Okay." She started eating, like the most casual thing ever. "Do you have any plans for today?" I asked her, putting her phone on the table. "Gym, media, gym, interacting with fans." She had a much busier schedule than me. At least for today. "Oh, okay." She immedietly looked up at me. "You wanted to do something?" Should I tell her? "I...I wanted to watch scary movies with you." It was finally spooky season and I didn't want to miss out. "I'll make time." She looked at her watch. "It's okay. You're busy and I get that." I was a little disappointed but we will have other oppurtuinities. "Never too busy for you. Be in front of my room at 7pm. Room number 4150." I nodded.

I did everything I had to during the day and soon I noticed that It's 6:30pm. I changed into my pyjamas and headed over to Rhea's room. She opened the door immedietly after I knocked. "Hey baby. Come in." She let me in and we settled on her bed, watching movies. "Rhea?" She snapped her head in my direction. "Yes, princess?" I didn't know if I should ask her this but I wanted to know. "Do you want kids one day?" She raised her eyebrows but smiled faintly. "Yes. I would love to have kids. Maybe two or three but definitely not just one." I was a little confused. Not just one? "Why not an only child?" She shrugged. "I think the bond of siblings is very important and strong." I nodded. I agreed with her a hundred precent.

After finishing the movie we went to bed a bit late but at least I was with her.

I never wanted to be away again.