Dinner.

My alarm rang trough the still dark room. I groaned and turned it off. Demi soon turned to me and smiled weakly. "Good morning." She said and closed her eyes again making me laugh. "Morning sunshine. You know you don't have to wake up yet." She opened her beautiful blue eyes again and looked at me. "I know but I want to."

We had a high-protein breakfast and headed outside to the gym. It was almost empty except for us and two men. We did our workout and Demi was complaining that her legs weren't growing to which I just laughed. We got home to shower and from then on our day was everything but peaceful. We went to get tan and that was my least favourite part because I couldn't talk to anyone. Then we went to get our nails done. We both got short nails considering that we had a match soon and it's not the most comfortable to wrestle with long nails. The cute Chinese lady told all about her annoying husband and now both me and Demi got beef with him. We got home earlier than expected so we just chilled on the couch for a bit. Soon the hairstylists came and immediately instructed me to sit on the chair and Demi did the same. I got my ends trimmed and re-dyed my roots. Then my hairdresser styled it quickly, cleaned up and left. Demi's did the same and we went to get dressed. When we were dressed I adjusted some things around our clothes and our makeup artists finally arrived. I was beyond stressed and I haven't even seen my family yet. We did a black eye makeup and nude lip. Demi did the same but she didn't wear any lipstick because she said she was going to mess it up when eating. We quickly picked out some accessories and put them on. I heard our driver arrive and we left the house. "Fucking hell, I'm already tired." I laughed lightly with Demi in the back of a matte black limousine.

We drove to the hall where the dinner was held. I saw a long red carpet and a lot of cameras flashing. Demi noticed my hands shaking with nervousness and she took my hand in hers. She smiled at me and I returned it, opening the door. "Valentina!" "Rhea!" Paparazzi were shouting from what felt like everywhere. We walked over to the carpet and let the photographers take photos of us. We took some alone and then we did some together.

With heels I was taller than Demi and I absolutely loved it

With heels I was taller than Demi and I absolutely loved it. We were the same height and around the same kilograms but since she wore suit shoes I was taller now. "Rhea! Valentina!" A interviewer yelled closer to us and we went to talk to them. "Hey." I smiled politely. "Hello to both of you. So Valentina, Rhea is your date?" I nodded and the interviewer asked about our outfits as Demi was very happy to say that I made both of them. We slowly made our way to the dining hall and sat down. Dominik and Marie were on my left side and Demi was on my right. Soon enough my mother arrived. "Oh, Valentina I haven't seen you in ages darling! Which handsome man did you bring as your date?" Shit was about to go down. I smiled. "Actually mother I'm here with Demi." I pointed lightly to her and my mother's face dropped. "¿Qué quieres decir con eso? ¡Ella es una mujer!"(What do you mean by that? She is a woman!)"I am aware thanks. And just so you know, she is a wonderful woman. If I hear one bad word about her I swear you will never see my face again." After my mother started yelling I decided that I don't want Demi to hear any bad words towards her. Even if she couldn't understand exactly what we were saying she pretty much understood that it was about her. My mother turned around furious and walked away to seat at her high end of the table. Of course she had to show that she is better than everyone else. "You okay?" Demi leaned over to whisper. "I'm going to be fine. Please ignore my mother." "I don't care what anyone thinks or says anyway." I laughed quietly with her. I was so happy that she is here with me.

We ate and now music was playing. I changed Into a comfortable shoes and a shorter dress.

"Dems!" I yelled over

"Dems!" I yelled over. "Dems? I think you had too many shots of tequila." She laughed. "Dance with me please?" I almost begged her. She was about to say no but then Gasolina started playing. "For old times sake?" She nodded and I lead her to the dance floor. We didn't dance how we did last time. Now we were both facing each other moving our hips and arms. The song ended and soon a slow one started. I looked at Demi and she shrugged. I rapped my hands around her neck as she gently put hers on my waist. We danced as the world around us slowed down. All I could focus on was Demi's beautiful eyes and her soft lips. She wasn't wearing her lipstick today but even if she was I would kiss her until my breath stops. I think this wasn't the alcohol talking. "You okay?" Demi asked me as we put our foreheads together. "Yeah. I was just thinking about how much I would enjoy kissing you." Now that was the alcohol. But you know, a drunk man words are a sober man thoughts."Then go for it." She smiled at me. I looked at her lips and put my hands on her cheeks. Our lips connected in a soft dance, Demi still a bit hesitant. But soon she gave in and pulled me closer to her by my waist. As we parted for air we looked at each other and smiled. "Do you want to get out of here?" She whispered in my ear. "Definitely." She took my hand and lead me back to the table to gather our belongings and then we went out. Demi called an uber. "Thank you." I smiled at her and gently squeezed her hand. She knew what I meant and raised my hand to place a soft kiss on it. "It's nothing. I would gladly come to anything you invite me to if it ends like this." We laughed lowly.
——————————————-
word count: 1100
Thank you for reading!
-M.