Grind.

"It doesn't hurt as much." Rhea said while we were all buckled in one of our cars. "How do you know?" I asked her. Damien looked at me with wide eyes. "You don't know that Rhea has a nipple piercing?" What? "No, I don't." "Weird. She walks around a lot without a top." Damien looked back at his phone. Well I haven't witnessed that. We came even closer to the piercing shop and I got a bit nervous. "Do you want someone to come with you?" Dominik asked me before we went in. "Well you are my brother and it's weird for you to see my tits and Damien and Finn both have girlfriends so i'll go on my own." I smiled at them. I didn't have a reason for Rhea not to come so I just left her out. "Rhea can come with you." Finn suggested as innocent as ever. "Yeah, I don't mind." Rhea said. "Okay then." We went in and the front desk guy greeted us. He said that my piercer was waiting for me in one of the rooms. We went in and I laid on the bed while Rhea sat on a chair. "So, are you doing both or only one?" The piercer started to get ready. "Can we do one and then if the pain isn't too bad i'll do the other one?" "Sure." I started breathing heavily and my hands started shaking. I closed my eyes for some relief and suddenly I felt a warm feeling on my hand. I opened my eyes again and saw Rhea there holding my hand. She nodded and smiled at me. Then the piercer asked me to lift my shirt and I did as I was told. I removed my bra in the car so I was prepared. Rhea was trying not to look but I caught her staring a few times. Then I felt the needle against me and I heard a count down from three. When the needle pierced me and I squeezed Rhea's hand. The pain wasn't too bad but maybe it was just Rhea saying how badass I'd look that took my mind off the pain. The woman asked me if I'm doing the other one and I nodded. The same process went on again.

When I got home I went straight to bed since tomorrow was Friday and me and The Judgement Day are going out.

It was late afternoon and I was getting ready to go out. Me and the rest of the group were going to a latino bar. Dominik's idea. I got dressed, did my make-up and put my, now purple hair, in a ponytail.

Soon enough I heard a car and I got out to see Damien parking in front of my house

Soon enough I heard a car and I got out to see Damien parking in front of my house. He wasn't drinking, so he can drive us and take care of us. Typical Damien. I got in the car and we drove off. When we got there we sat on a table and ordered drinks. Dominik ordered whiskey or something, Finn ordered some weird cocktail, Damien a diet coke and me and Rhea ordered four shots of tequila. Two for each. The drinks came and I drowned the shots with a poker face, ordering two more. Everyone was looking at me weirdly. "What? I'm Latina after all." I winked.

A few more shots and I was on the dance floor alone, since the others are boring. As I was dancing I felt two big hands on my hips. I turned around and saw a blonde guy, moving with me. "Sorry, do you mind backing up?" I asked as politely as possible. "No way, keep moving your ass like that." Is this guy for real right now? "Excuse me, but i'm not comfortable with dancing with you." I stopped moving completely and looked at him as bitchy as possible. "Wait, you are that chick Valentina from WWE right? Gosh this became even better." He came so close to me, that I thought he was going to kiss me. "Hey, move!" I yelled, but he didn't buldge. Then he turned around very suddenly, like something or more like someone turned him. "She said move." Rhea stood there in her suit, towering over the guy. Every drop of humanity from her eyes was gone and there was only pure rage. "Who are you? Her girlfriend?" The guy laughed. To ask who Rhea was is something you shouldn't do. "Yeah, I am. Now back the fuck up." Did Rhea just say she was my girlfriend? This isn't important Valentina, stop it. The guy scoffed and walked away keeping his eye on me, from a distance. "Rhea, please dance with me. He is looking." I grabbed her hand before she could leave. She nodded and I turned my back to her swaying my hips to the music. Soon my favourite song, Gasolina, played. I grinded against Rhea. She was kind of awkward on the dance floor, but I was going to make her a bit more comfortable. I grabed her hands and placed them on my hips. I turned around to look at her and she smirked. I don't know if this is the alcohol talking, but Rhea seemed really...hot. "You look hot." I smiled at her. "Thank you, but you look even hotter grinding against me baby." Baby? Now she is even hotter. I leaned in to kiss her. "Ladies, are you two ready to go?" Damien I swear to god I'll kill you. Wait what am I even doing? Was I about to kiss Rhea? Fuck, fuck, fuck! "Yeah, we are." I answered him and we left the bar, slowly walking to his car. Finn sat at the front, while me, Dominik and Rhea were in the back. I'm glad Dominik was sitting between us, because if he wasn't I might have said something inappropriate or even done something. Damien dropped me off and I went to shower then straight to bed. The thought of me and Rhea dancing toghether didn't leave my mind for a long time. But soon the alcohol hit me again and I was fast asleep.

--------------------------------------------

word count: 1040

Thank you for reading!

-M.