Live.

"Good morning colleagues!" Dominik walked through the door all cheerful. "Dominik literally shut the fuck up. It's too early for your bullshit." I was hangover and still sleepy. Rhea seemed the same but that's maybe because we had the most to drink. "Ay, don't talk to your brother like that!" Dominik tried to sound serious. We were all in my house planning our week schedule. "Okay, you two shut up. Now for Monday we have the tag team match on which Rhea and Val are scheduled to win. We all need to be ring side. After the match I'm going to challenge AJ Styles. Then next week on Monday Finn has his match against Rey Mysterio and Valentina and Dominik are helping him win. After that the "chaos siblings" need to start an argument." I smiled at Damien and nodded. "Valentina, what is your gear for Monday?" Rhea asked me. "They told me not to tell you but all I can say is that it's black and purple." I loved my outfit so much. It showed my dark side a lot more and it had all of these little details about Rhea. I had a necklace with RR on it and I had a hood which resembled her joining The Judgement Day.

 I had a necklace with RR on it and I had a hood which resembled her joining The Judgement Day

I didn't really have much to do so I decided to check some tweets.
username: Guys i'm so excited about Monday!!!! Do you think we will get more @rhearipley_wwe and @valentina_wwe content?
->valentina_wwe: you definitely will ;)

username: i need @rhearipley_wwe and @valentina_wwe to kiss asap
->valentina_wwe: hmmm what do you say @rhearipley_wwe?
—>rhearipley_wwe: We will think about it.😉

username: @rhearipley_wwe and @valentina_wwe are girlfriends and you can't convince me otherwise.
->valentina_wwe: 🤷🏻‍♀️

I laughed a lot on some of these. Then I decided to call Rhea and see if she is up to doing a instagram live with me. First I massaged Stephanie of course and she thought it was a great idea.
"Hey Rhea can you come over and do a live with me? Stephanie thinks it's a great idea." I asked her. "Well I'm not really doing anything so sure."

In about ten minutes time she knocked on my door. I opened for her and we sat on the couch as I set up my phone. "Hey guys! How are you?" I asked, the phone showing only me for now. I started reading comments. "We are good, how are you? I'm great thank you for asking! Am I alone? Actually no!" I turned the phone so it showed both me and Rhea. "Hey yall." She spoke with a thick accent. "Are you two a couple? No, we aren't." I read and answered the question. Rhea looked at me and smiled. "Not yet." Emphasising the word 'yet'. "Are you guys excited for your tag team match? Yes we are because I think that both me and Rhea are incredibly talented wrestlers and that will help us a lot." I smiled and leaned against Rhea. "I'm also very excited because both of us have great technique and we work so good as a team. I'm saying this as a more of a solo person but Val just makes me feel so confident in myself and i'm really happy that I get to do this with her." I looked at her and smiled. But not just for the live. I genuinely smiled. "Okay let's see next question. Have you two f- I'm not reading this." I laughed and leaned back. "Even if we did it's not your business." Rhea came in with her sass. "We need to see both of your gears. Two more days!" Rhea was also nodding along to almost everything I said which I found funny. "What is your guys favourite song? Well mine is probably In nome del padre or something by else Måneskin." "Mine is probably Self-Destruction by Iprevail."

"Do you want to stay for dinner? I made tacos earlier." I asked Rhea after we ended the live. "Please tell me you don't cook like Dom." I laughed. "No, actually my mom taught me, since I'm the first born daughter and she always told me that I shouldn't wrestle because it's a man sport. How I should find a rich husband and clean and cook all day and have 4 kids." I mimicked my mother. "That doesn't sound so nice." "It isn't. But what am I doing now? I'm wrestling next to my brother and I'm also very much looking for a wife not a husband." I laughed and noticed Rhea looking at me shocked. Wait, I never came out to her. "Oh my god, I forgot I haven't came out to you. Hi, my name is Valentina Rosa Gutiérrez and I'm a proud bisexual." I stuck my hand out to her. "I didn't know your middle name is Rosa?" "I just came out to you and your reaction is to question my middle name?" I laughed. "Yeah. But I support you regardless. Can I ask you something?" "Ask." "How did you know that you were bi?" "Well I knew I liked boys, but in high school I met a girl who made me feel like when I like a boy. I even started getting angry around her because I knew we couldn't be since my mom and dad weren't supportive." Rhea nodded and we sat down to eat. But she looked nervous. Like she wanted to tell me something but she just couldn't or didn't know how to. "Are you okay?" I asked her while reaching and grabbing her hand. "Um, yeah just lost in thought." I believed her and let go of her. We ate and she joked around and made me laugh a lot. She even took a photo of me while I was laughing and posted it on her story captioning it "My brutal girl 🖤"

When Rhea left I started to wonder about a lot of things. Even the thought of me liking her. Me liking her beautiful blue eyes and her outstanding smile. Her funny personality and her iconic hair. Her walk, the way she talks and her tattoos and piercings. But I know it's not possible. I can't like Rhea. Right?

———————————————————-
word count: 1030
Thank you for reading!
-M.