2. The Skirt That Seeks Attention Unknowingly

Outfit for day ONE, being an assistant

Outfit for day ONE, being an assistant. Wait, a CEO's Assistant.

 Wait, a CEO's Assistant

The big day had arrived. I needed to make a good first impression because it was my first day. Except for Blair and the trash-talking front desk woman, Tracy, and the CEO, I wasn't used to the building. 

I started my day with a cup of coffee. I would momentarily die without coffee. There was a restaurant for eating out close to the business, as well as a cafe on campus and a library right next to it. I can't get this effing skirt to stay where I want it to. Was it too much for me to dress up just to be his assistant? 

I had stopped to get a coffee at 7:30 a.m. The atmosphere was ideal, chef kiss. Coffee's welcoming aroma permeates the air and beckons my legs to come get some coffee. The atmosphere was everything, with soft music playing and customers mingling at IKEA tables. 

I took a seat in the cafe's corner, which provided me with an outside view of the company. EXPANSION EDGE is highlighted in bold. I looked around for a waitress, the immediate need for coffee consuming my thoughts. 

She teetered over in a mini-work outfit, coming at me quickly and grinning brightly. "Hello, good morning," she said, taking a pencil out of her perfectly ironed dress pocket. She handed over a menu listing the items they had here, saying, "Here is a list of things we have on the menu for this café. 

"Good morning," I grinned as I took the menu. Despite being aware of my desire for coffee, I wandered my eyes to see what was nearby. Perhaps I ought to place an accompanying order: "I'll take a Maole-Meringue Doughnut and a cup of black coffee." 

"Your order will be completed in the next 5 minutes," she said as she jotted down the order. "Please take a seat and enjoy the atmosphere of our café," she said as she walked away.

The customer service was outstanding. My order arrived quickly. I wasn't going to eat because I needed to get going. She handed me the order, which came in this adorable package. It was adorable. I walked out of the cafe, leaving the money on the table.