8. Gulf Was Never My Thing

~ Real Girls Are Never Perfect

~ Real Girls Are Never Perfect. Perfect Girls Are Never Real ~

He looked good in everything he wore

He looked good in everything he wore. even on the tennis court, which I refer to as the rich people's sport. To be honest, he was attractive; his baby blue t-shirt highlighted his prominent biceps.

Aside from that, the view of the golf course was spectacular. It's an artificial asylum in a desert of flat land and strange colors. There was a terrain with trees encircling the planar geography. Today's sun was gentle, making the green grass glisten. He was conversing with a few old men from some Gulf club.

I dressed in my usual assistant attire for a Gulf game with my boss. Yes. I was here for work, so even though it was my day off, I had to dress the part. He shook his head when he noticed my appearance since he had given me the location.

So, what was his issue? What exactly did I do? He approached me after saying something to the men. His hair was perfectly sleek, and his jawlines were flawless.

"Are you too poor to find clothes for this event because you're not around the office?"

I decided to keep my calm today, "Good day, Mr. Bezos," without paying attention to his remarks.

He gazed at me from head to toe for a minute before saying, "Come, I'll take you to the changing room to change." "You'll be working like a hog, and I'm sure you don't want to get all sweaty in that, do you?"

He was offering me golf gear. I wasn't expecting this, especially since he hit me with it earlier this week. I believed that because I was his assistant, I should always dress appropriately and professionally.

"Correct, sir."

We both entered together. He brought me to the entrance of the changing room after getting some golf attire for me. Before turning the door and waiting for me to enter, he gave me a quick glance. I looked at him, then inside, then back at him. because Amir Bezos never opens doors and was never a gentleman in situations like this. I was taken aback, but I decided to brush it off.

He didn't think I would accompany him inside, did he? Wait, am I crazy? Naturally, he wasn't. He flung the garments in my direction as soon as I walked inside. I clung to the clothing while rolling my eyes.