7. My Boss & His Morals

~ F†ck Standards

~ F†ck Standards. If We-Vibe, We-Vibe ~

The launch was today. I don't think I had enough planned for today. Other than meeting with Athena about the wedding and seeing what was taking place. I was launching a new studio. You have heard about it some time ago. I wasn't seeing Eleanor. She had work this morning and she hasn't called in or anything.

I had no idea what happened last night. The fact that it happened so quickly and that my head was in the clouds as a result of the small amount of alcohol I had consumed. That could have been the cause of what happened last night. I'm going to take you back to that night. 

I was on an important call

I was on an important call. I had to get away from all the enthusiasm and Athena. She had been on my nerves the entire time I was at the party. She didn't even give me the time of day to just bask in the celebration. Instead of nagging me, she could at least be more adoring and calm. All she ever did was complained about how much she doesn't like any female around me making hits. It got ancient and disturbing.

"Yes, we need to set that up. In this case, we can advance and then contact you for a symposium," the person on the line said to me. With the phone pressed against my ears, I saw Eleanor just coming from the bathroom.

I locked my gaze on her. I didn't know how to express my emotions because I didn't want to. Emotions were for the weak, and it taught me how to be strong. My gaze was drawn to the slit in her dress that exposed her leg. She appeared to be very well-made. The color red was a hot color, not because it was my favorite, but because the way it looked on her curves made her body stand out. 

She looked down and walked briskly, trying to pass me but I grasped her arm not knowing how my hand did that. What was I doing?

I took the phone from my ear and hung up.

"W-what are you doing?" she stuttered. I didn't know what I just did but I only knew this woman for a month and I didn't know what was messing with my head.