Chapter 8: Fun and Wild

In an instant, Daphne vanished from where she was standing. Unknown to others, she appeared in Hell where Lord Rasputin was. It was revealed she was his biological daughter and she wanted to ask her father for some advice on how to separate Vincent and Martha together. Her demonic appearance was more fiery and vindictive compared to her human form. Her eyes were bright red and she had two large horns like her father on both sides of her head.

Lord Rasputin: Daphne, you seemed distressed. What brings you here?

Lord Rasputin: Tell me what troubles you, my child.

Daphne: I'm so sick of seeing Vincent with that slut freshman, father.

Daphne: How can I get rid of her?

Lord Rasputin: Only fate will tear them apart...So don't you worry, Daphne.

Lord Rasputin: I sense it in my veins that a lunar eclipse is coming next month.

Lord Rasputin: Let's say it'll drive his lycanthropy insane and he'll find it difficult to get close to her.

Lord Rasputin: After all, no offspring of mine can be rejected by a mongrel.

On the surface world, all was well and normal. The university had some special announcements going on a Friday evening. All students, regardless of what grade they're in, are invited to spend time at Mountain Lake beach in San Francisco, California for a festival party taking place next Monday.

Staff administrator: Listen up, everyone! We have a special event to announce...

Staff administrator: Zella Festival party will take place at Mountain Lake Beach in Cali next Monday!

Staff administrator: If you are interested, please attend! Everyone is invited...It'll be a nice experience especially for freshmans!

Martha: On the inside. Hmm...Should I go or not?

Martha: On the inside. Maybe I'll go if Vince will go too...

Martha was busy sorting out her belongings in her locker, and a few minutes later, Vincent appeared as if he was standing there all this time.

Martha: So...uhh. Are you going to the festival they announced?

Vincent: Think it's possible for me to turn down a fun opportunity? Definitely not.

Vincent: Don't tell me you're not going. It won't be fun seeing a bunny hiding in the meadows while a bear is out in the wild.

Martha: She laughed so hard. Yeah, right. I'm going since you're going.

Vincent: Really? I think I do unconsciously hype you up, do I?

Vincent woke up very early in the morning around 5am on Monday to pack his belongings for the trip to the beach festival. He prepared himself wearing a Salty royal blue with white stripes jacket and a black swimwear. 

Professor Bromwell: Got everything ready, Vince?

Vincent: Of course, Uncle. Towels, clothes, and sunscreen.

Mrs. Bromwell: Do you know if Martha's going or not?

Vincent: Oh, she's coming along, alright. My friends and I will take her with us.

Mrs. Bromwell: I hope you'll get a chance to tell her how you feel.

Mrs. Bromwell: She must be falling for you more after you help her recover fast from her sickness.

Vincent: He smiled when his aunt said this.

Meanwhile, Martha woke up two hours later than Vincent to get prepared for the trip. She made sure to wear sleeveless, black tank tops and a long loose red flowered dress since she's aware of how hot it'll be in San Francisco. As she was getting ready, her phone rang and it was her mom trying to facetime her.