The Crown Prince

Crown Prince Alistair stood frozen in place, he looked down at the young beautiful women bowed before him. He could faintly smell something sweet emitting from the young maid, but when he pressed his pheromones out harder the scent did not increase. Was she not an Omega as he had thought when she first bumped into him. 

X"You may rise maid, tell me you're name"

Lilith stood strait trying her best to avoid eye contact.

L"My name is Lilith Thorn Your Highness" She curtsied

X"And what are you Lilith?"

Lilith stood there puzzled by his question. I'm a female obviously But I don't think that is what he is asking. Stumped by his question, Lilith failed to see The Crown Prince loosing his patience. All of sudden it got harder to breathe and Lilith found it hard to continue standing. She fell to her knees gasping lightly in an attempt to catch her breath, she quickly realized what this overwhelming pressure was, Pheromones! Lilith finally understood his question, but she could no longer speak. She lookup up at the Prince, gasping and tears forming in her eyes. 

The Crown Prince eased his pressure feeling a pang in his heart at the sight of this maid crying. Lilith was able to breathe easier, but her body still felt hot. 

L"M..My apologies Your Highness, I am of Beta decent"

X"A Beta? Are you quite sure?"

L"Yes Your Highness, I tested as Beta on my 16th Birthday"

X"Very well, I will give you you're punishment later. Come by my office later today"

Lilith's eyes went wide when she heard this, she was going to avoid this man as much as she could, and now he wants her to come to his office! But she couldn't say no, then he might really kill her. 

L"I understand Your Higness"

The Prince nods at her answer and walks off, leaving Lilith on the floor to collect herself. Her body felt weak, hot, and slightly itchy? Or maybe tingly. Her face was slightly flushed and her throat was dry. Is this what it felt like when an Alpha emits pheromones to put his subordinates in place? If so, she couldn't imagine what it felt like for the female lead who was an Omega. Her face suddenly became redder at this thought. Lilith shakes her head to rid herself of these naughty thoughts, she collects herself off the floor and walks back to the kitchen to complete her chores.

The Crown Prince enters his office and takes a seat at his desk, too lost in his thoughts he failed to notice Ivan walk in with a stack of papers. Was she really just a Beta, but the smell she emitted when they first ran into each other was so sweet and intoxicating that he wanted nothing more than to mark her right then and there. However it vanished as quickly as it came, leaving him nothing but thirsty. He would have to get her tested again, but how could he without arousing suspicion  from others. 

X"Ivan, I've decided I'd like a personal maid"

Ivan stopped in the middle of the room as though he couldn't believe what he just heard, but he quickly brushed it off places the paperwork on desk.

I"Did you have a specific maid in mind Your Majesty" He said pushing his glasses further up his nose.

He was not fazed by the Crown Princes sudden change of mind in having a personal maid. The Prince was quick to change his mind and always had something new he wanted. The Prince smiled at Ivan's quick adaption the the situation, it was why he was the perfect aid.

X"Yes I do, Lilith Thorn. Do a background check, tell me everything I need to know"

I"Of course Your Higness" Ivan left quickly, not asking anything further

Well Lilith Thorn, we shall see if you truly are a Beta as you claim. However if you are not.... then I will make you mine.

L in front of " Means Lilith is speaking

X for Xavier

I for Ivan

And A for Alicia