Preparations

Xavier walked down the hall with a bright smile on his face. Lilith would finally be his, even if she hadn't conceived his child, he had plenty of time in between the wedding and now to mark her. He had no plans on letting her go, and now that they would be engaged he could take her on dates and let her see her feeling for him. 

Deep in thought Xavier didn't notice the approaching figure. 

THUMP 

Two bodies collied against each other. 

AH!

Xavier was snapped out of his thoughts, he looked down at the petite figure on the floor. He recognized her immediately, the other maid from the garden. He scrunched up his face in distain, He could smell that sickened sweet scent from last time. However with Lilith scent all over his body, it didn't make him loose his sense like last time. 

A "Please forgive me Prince Xavier"

Xavier clinched his teeth in anger, he balled his hand into fists. Just hearing his name from hher mouth disgusted him. He wanted to kill her on the spot just for using his name. Xavier released his pheromones in anger, the pressure in the area dropped. 

X "What is you're name maid?"

Alicia's face brightened up immensely, it was clear what she was thinking.

A "It's Alicia Waters, Your Highness" 

 Xavier released even more of his Pheromones, putting immense pressure on Alicia. 

She suddenly felt it was hard to breathe, and started to gasp for air. 

X "I believe the last time we met I told you not to use my name, are you disobeying a direct order from royalty?"

Alicia didn't answer, she couldn't breathe let alone speak. At this point she had her hands around her throat, and tears streaming down her face. Xavier however felt no pity for her, he had a feeling that she was more then just an innocent young woman. 

X "If you even utter my name again, I will kill you." 

Xavier gave Alicia a death glare before she passed out, not wanted to bother with her any longer he walked by the collapsed figure on the floor and headed to his office. Stopping another maid on the way to inform her of the maid who laid lifeless on the ground.

Entering the office Xavier saw Ivan sitting at his desk doing paperwork.

X "Ivan I have another person I want you to investigate"

Ivan stopped what he was doing, looking up at the prince he pushed his glasses further up his nose. 

I "Is this someone else you are interested in? Judging by you're expression, I'm guessing not in a good way."

X "You assume correctly, look into a maid called Alicia Waters. Also have one of the shadow guards follow her in secret, I have a bad feeling about her."

I "As you command Your Highness"

X "Excellent, now follow me. We have a few things to discuss with my Father and Mother."

Ivan stood up and walked out the door with Xavier.

I "And what is this important discussion that cannot wait for a formal meeting?"

X "Oh, I'm getting married" Xavier said with a smile.

Ivan stopped in his tracks, he was a man rarely surprised.  

 I "I beg you're pardon?"

Xavier turned around.

X "To Lilith Thorn, she could be carrying my child this very moment"

Ivan's face had his apparent surprise written all over it, there was silence...

Then he was composed himself and began to walk alongside the prince one more. 

I " I hope you explain in detail later Your Highness."

Xavier Smiled

X "Of course, you're the one who's going to help with the preparations."

Ivan sighed, he knew that he would be even busier in the future. 

Xavier and Ivan stopped at the grand entrance to the throne room, The guards standing guard bowed in respect to the prince. Opening the door they both walked in, the bustling voices of the vassals died down into whispers. Xavier walked up to the throne, bowing down on one knee he greeted his father and mother. 

Ivan too bowed down on one knee.

X "I greet the holy suns of the Royal Empire Alistair."

 The King looked down at his eldest son. 

(Picture below Is of King Alexander)

Once again, I do not own any artwork presented in this story! All rights reserved to original owners!

K = King

K "And to what do we owe this unexpected visit."

Xavier raised his head.

X "I have great news to share Your Majesty"

Xavier then looked at his mother with a smile. 

Queen Ameilia who had a fan covering her face, smiled brightly. Leaning over she whispered to the King.

The king waved his hands dismissing the vassals.

K "You may all leave, we will continue another day"

"But Your Majesty"

King Alexander looked at his vassals, the temperature in the roomed dropped significantly.

The vassals all choked on their words. 

"W...we will continue another day" 

They all scurried away, silence soon took over the Throne room. 

K "Now what of this good news?"

Hello readers! I'm terribly sorry for the late update, I really appreciate everyone waiting patiently! I will continue to release more chapters when I can! Love y'all