Escape Plan

Ivan comes back into the office handing the crown price a stack of papers.

I"This is the information you requested on Lilith Thorn Your Higness"

X"Em"

Skimming through the paper the Crown Price slowly smiles eerily. A viscount family with nothing to their name, this works out perfectly. He can increase her salary to convince her to stay, while he keeps and eye on her. He waves his hand letting Ivan know that he is dismissed.  

Ivan sighs internally, he feels slightly bad for Lilith. The pity he feels passes quickly as he leaves to continue his job.

Lilith takes a deep breath as she stands in her room. Her plans have immediately came crashes down, she has to figure something else out. She starts pacing back and forth, thinking deeply, then almost like a light bulb going off she figures it out. If she can't avoid the main characters, she could just introduce them earlier then the novel did, she could avoid her death scene! Then when they fall in love she can run away, all she needs to do if find where the female lead is working and befriend her. 

With a new escape plan hatched she leaves her room and walks to the Crown Princes office. She stops in front of it clinching her fist tightly together causing her cut finger earlier to start bleeding. She lifts her hand to knock, but the door immediately swings open almost hitting her. She steps back in a panic and trips, she can feel herself falling but before she hits the floor somebody catches her. 

She looks up and her breath hitches in her throat, The prince is holding her hand in one hand and her waist in the other. He's so handsome face only inches from hers. Her face immediately becomes flush, she starts breathing again and a unique scent tickles her nose. She tenses up and clinches her legs together, scolding herself for having such a reaction.

X"Are you alright?"

L"Huh!?" She wasn't expecting him to speak, she was so focused on calming her body down she failed to see him staring.

He smirks at her response 

X"We should talk in my office"

L"O...of course Your Higness!"

He lets her go and they both walk into the office together. The scent he smelled earlier was back, it still wasn't strong enough for him to tell if she was an Omega or not, but it made his head feel light regardless. Omega or not, he wanted a taste of her and he would have it. Once inside he looked at her profile, she was truly beautiful indeed. Red luscious lips, curvy figure, and sparkling green eyes. He noticed a small amount of blood on her finger, he takes her hand in his not failing to notice her tense up.

X"It would appear that you are bleeding" He says smiling

L"It is nothing to concern yourself over Your Higness"

X"Hmm... Let me help"

He takes her finger and gently puts it in his mouth, slightly nibbling and sucking on it. It tasted so good that he didn't want to stop, but he didn't want to scare her of so soon. She was already squirming in his grasp, he could tell she liked it too.

Ahhh!! What do I do!? This feels so good, but I don't want to be involved with him anymore then I already am. I can feel my stomach clinching, and I'm slowly becoming wet. If this goes on I won't be able to take it.

Suddenly he releases her hand, She breaths a sign of relief, but she also feels slightly dissapointed.

X"So, I will forgive you're earlier transgression if you become my personal maid"

Lilith's mouth drops open, she stands there speechless.

What the hell is this man talking about!?