The Day After

Sorry for the late update guys, with the 4th of July being around the corner I've been quite busy! This chapter contains sexual content and may not be appropriate for younger viewers, viewer discretion is advised! 

Xavier ponded Lilith relentlessly from behind, Lilith Who had lost herself in pleasure could do nothing but moan. 

Ah!!

Mmm!!

Xavier groped Lilith's breast from behind, pinching her nipples every so often. Xavier could feel Lilith tightening once again, and he knew she was about to come again. Picking up past Xavier thrusted faster and faster until they both came. 

Lilith moaned loudly "AH!!"

She collapsed on the bed, no longer able to hold herself up. Xavier slowly pulled himself out of Lilith, he was still hard but knew that Lilith could probably not take anymore. She had already passed out cold, he laid next to her. Snuggling her tightly against his body, he too eventually fell asleep. 

Lilith woke up the next day, her body felt weak and heavy. She looked to her right and saw Xavier sound asleep next to her, she immediately jolted up and remembered what had happened the night before. Her face flushed red in embarrassment, she had really done it now. She sighed heavily, what'd done is done. All she could do now is move on and hope it never happens again, she'll go on with her original plan of getting the main leads together. Once they realize their love for each other, she can leave peacefully. This thought made Lilith's heart ache, although she didn't want to admit it, she had developed feeling for Xavier.

Lilith slowly moved to the edge of the bed, swinging her legs off the side she went to stand up. Her legs immediately collapsed and she fell on the floor, her hips hurt so badly she had no strength to stand. 

X "Would you like some help?"

Lilith whipped her head around, Xavier was staring had her with a smirk. His head was resting on his hand as he had watched her. Lilith's face turned tomato red, she had never wanted to punch someone so bad in the face, as she did right in this moment. Obviously he was enjoying himself, watching her struggle. 

L "I guess I don't really have a choice do I"

Xavier snicked, not bothered by her informal speech. 

Getting off the bed, he walked over and picked Lilith up. Placing her back on the bed and tucking her in, he then walked over to the wardrobe and clothed himself. After he was finished he pulled a rope summing a maid.

X "Prepare a bath, and summon the royal doctor"

The maid bowed and left to complete her tasks. 

Xavier looked down at Lilith, she had her arms crossed, and she refused to look at him. Xavier sat down on the bed, his face became serious for a moment before relaxing his expression. 

X "Lilith we need to talk."

Lilith slowly relaxed her arms, she turned her head to look at Xavier. 

X "We should plan for the wedding as soon as possible" 

Lilith Jolted up.

L "Wedding!?"

X "Yes wedding, we had sex last night."

L "People have sex all the time, I never agreed to get married!"

X "That is true, but we had sex on you're heat cycle. There's a chance you could become pregnant with my child, as royalty we have a rule we have to follow."

Lilith sat dumbfounded, she hadn't even thought of the possibility she may become pregnant. She bit her bottom lip, she wanted to tell him no, but she knew she didn't have a choice in the matter. Instead she thought of another idea, a compromise of sorts. 

L "I'll agree to the marriage, but only if I really am pregnant."

Xavier clinched his fist, he wanted Lilith to be his forever. With this he thought she would be, he hadn't thought of the possibly of her not being pregnant. Thinking to himself, he too thought of a compromise. 

X "I agree on one condition, while we wait for the good news, you have to stop being a maid, and date me seriously."

Lilith's jaw dropped, what was this man thinking?

X "You can't work anyways, You might be carrying the heir after all."

"Tch"

Lilith sighed. 

L "I agree"

X "Great, then tomorrow we will go on our first date."

Lilith gritted her teeth, but nodded.

Xavier stood up.

X "Oh and you will still be paid as per usual"

Lilith's eyes lit up.

L "Really!? Thank you so much!"

Xavier laughed to himself, walking over to the door, he let the maid who had knocked in. He himself stepped out to meet with the King and Queen.

I'll update as soon as I can, Thank you readers for the support! And Happy 4th Of July!