Awakening?

The only sound that could be heard throughout the room was heavy breathing. Xavier exhaled a deep breath, feeling hot breath against her neck Lilith couldn't help but release a small moan. 

"Ahh.."

It was quite but Xavier could hear it, smiling he wanted to continue to tease her more. He opened his mouth and blew on her neck.

"Mmm.."

Lilith started to squirm in his grasp, only exciting him more. Lilith's head was felt foggy, she could barely grasp the situation. She needed to escape this man before something more happened.

L"Y...Your H..ighness....P...Please"

X"Hmm?"

Lilith could feel her legs growing weaker, barely keeping herself up, she felt something hot and wet touch her neck.

"Ahh!"

Lilith's knees buckled, for a split second she could feel her body become heavy, but soon she became weightless. 

Noticing that her body had become limp, Xavier supported her with his arm, catching her by the waist. He continued to release his pheromones onto Lilith.

X "Lilith, I want you"

Lilith was unable to respond, in fact she could hardly hear Xavier's voice. Her head felt muddled, there was a pressure, almost like something pushing to be released. It hurt, but at the same time it didn't. 

Xavier could notice the sweet scent getting stronger and stronger. He could feel his body getting drunk off of it. He released an uncontrollable growl and his canines came out, he immediately clenched his teeth and closed his mouth. He wanted to mark Lilith, but not without her consent. 

Lilith's head at this point felt close to exploding, she wanted to scream but nothing would come out. The pain was excruciating, her whole body tensed, and she started to shake uncontrollably.

X "Lilith, what's wrong!?"

The drunk feeling he had earlier dissipated and was replaced with worry. He could feel Lilith's body shaking. When she didn't answer he lifted his head to see a pained expression on her face, now he was panicked. 

X "Lilith can you hear me!?" he shook her lightly 

Still no reply. With one hand on her back he moved his hand on her waist under her knees and lifted her effortlessly. Swiftly he heads over to the bed and places her down, he pulls a gold rope near the bed summoning the butler.

"Yes Your Higness"

X "Bring the Royal Doctor immediately!"

"Right away"

X "Lilith please be alright"

A few minutes later the butler and Royal Doctor arrived in a full sprint.

"Your Highness the doctor" the butler said in between pants.

X "Examine her!"

"Right Away Your Highness!"

Quickly approaching Lilith the doctor stopped halfway. He couldn't notice from the doorway, but now that he was closer the sweet scent hit his nose. Being the best skilled doctor around, he quickly adapted to the smell by breathing through his mouth. Once he was to Lilith he checked her condition, He became quite surprised once he finished her examination.

"I Have finished the examination Your Highness"

X "What's wrong with her?"

"Her body is attempting to awaken itself Your Highness"

X "Awaken"

"Yes Your Highness, awaken itself as an Omega. I've never seen it happen in someone this age because the awakening usually happens at the age of five. My assumption is that because you are a Dominate Alpha your pheromones are pushing for her Omega to come out. She seems to be subconsciously pushing it back, I can give her medication to stop the process for now. She will eventually try to awaken again, but if she is marked by an Alpha it should ease the process."

Xavier breathed a sigh of relief.

X "Give her the medicine, When will she try to awaken again?"

"I am unable to determine that, but as long as you don't release too much of your pheromones at once it shouldn't be too soon."

X "I understand, you may leave once she's treated"

Nodding the doctor injected her with a serum, bowed and left. Lilith's breathing became lighter, her face which had lost it's color returned to normal, her tense body finally relaxed. 

Xavier sat at the edge of the bed, he was relieved she was alright. He could tell Lilith wanted to avoid him from the beginning, it exited him, making him want to make her his even more. This did not change, she would still be his, but he would take his time.