Subtle Feelings

Lilith felt even worse then she did before. Now she had a headache on top of everything else.

Ugh!! What the f*ck is wrong with that Crown Prince, how is this even okay!

Kicking her feet and flailing her arms Lilith eventually tired herself out, laying in bed she turned her head to look at the envelope left by Ivan. No money could worth all this trouble, taking the envelope Lilith opened it. 

Holy Moley! This is just for the first month, look at all those zeros! Well.. maybe being in the room next to the Crown Prince isn't so bad. There's no way he'd into my room unannounced, he has a certain image to uphold after all. I'll think about this later, I should get some more sleep.

The Next Day

Lilith woke up as the sun was rising, feeling refreshed and no longer sore she got out of bed and did some light stretching. 

It sure is nice being the descendants of werewolves, your body heals so quickly.

Once done stretching, Lilith took a quick bath. Once dressed she stopped next to the bed, obviously it was her job to wake the Prince, but should she go through the door from her room? Shaking her head she decided it would be better to use the main door, stepping out she walked over and knocked. *Silence*

She knocked again.... still nothing. Taking a deep breath she opened the door the door very slowly. Looking around she saw His Highness still in bed sleeping, stepping in the rest of the way she closed the door lightly. She didn't get a good look yesterday, but this room was truly magnificent, obviously what you would expect of royalty. Walking over to the bed she stopped next to the side, the image was definitely that out of a novel. It was almost picture perfect, she could see his sleeping face. She could smell his scent, to say she didn't feel something for him would be a lie, but her life was more important to her. 

L "Your Majesty it is time to wake up"

Still he did not rouse.

Lilith leaned over to get closer.

L "Your Highness it is time to get up"

Suddenly Lilith had a funny idea, placing both hands on the bed she got a little closer to his face. Giggling lightly to herself she whispers.

"Prince Xavier, it's time to wake up"

Immediately Prince Xavier's eyes shot open, Lilith gasped in surprise. She went to stand up quickly, but Xavier caught one of her wrists. Pulling hard, she falls on the bed. With his other hand he pulls her waist closer to his body, Lilith squirms but she is unable to to get away.

X "Mmm.. Prince Xavier.. I like it, call me that from now on, and if you want to continue to wake my up this way I would enjoy that as well"

L "Your Highness, Please release me!"

X "Prince Xavier"

L "Your Highness Please."

X "My name.."

L "P...Prince X..Xavier" 

Prince Xavier chucked. Lilith blushed, his laugh was godly as well. 

Xavier was reluctant to let go, but release his hands from Lilith. She quickly got off the bed and stood up straight. Xavier leaned on one hand smiling, thinking to himself how cute Lilith was. 

X "My clothing is in the wardrobe over there, bring me something to wear."

Lilith quickly crossed to room, opening the wardrobe she stood there for a second thinking. Turning to Xavier she asked. 

L "Your Highness, what would"

X "Xavier"

Haaa.... this man is going to be the death of my heart!

L "Prince Xavier, What would you like to wear today?"

X "Something comfortable"

Nodding, Lilith got something out and brought it over to Xavier, she waited for Xavier to get out of bed. Now standing. Lilith handed Xavier his clothing, not thinking about the fact he had to change she went to the other side of the bed and started to make it up. Focusing on the bed she didn't notice Xavier come up behind her. Leaning in close, he whispered in her ear.

X "Lilith" 

Ah!

Surprised Lilith quickly whipped around placing a hand over her ear. Xavier had been so close she could feel his breath as he whispered, Her face was flushed from the sudden encounter.

L "Y..es Prince Xavier"

Smirking Xavier says. "As much as I admire your dedication to your chores, I need to get changed."

Lilith stood there puzzled.

X "Unless you'd rather stay and watch me?"

Now completely red, Lilith finally understood what he had meant. She runs to the door not bothering to say anything in her embarrassed state, she quickly opens the door and slams it shut after leaving. 

Xavier chuckles to himself, she was simply too fun to tease. Well at least part of it was teasing, he wouldn't minded if she had stayed.