Empress Amelia

Lilith stood outside the room, her face beat red with embarrassment. How could she not even realize she had to leave the room for Prince Xavier to get dressed. Although.. she was quite curious what he body looked like under those clothes. He was a master swordsmen, he had to have quite the toned body. Lilith almost drooled at the thought, but quickly composed herself when she heard the door open. 

X "You may finish tidying the room Lilith, or if you'd like we could make it messier?"

L "I'll clean it now!!"

Xavier giggled as he watched Lilith mad dash inside. It was easy to tell what she was thinking, she expressed everything on her face. It was quite amusing to watch, he wanted to see what face she made during sex. 

Lilith stepped out at closed the door with a light click. 

X "Today I will be having tea with my mother, after we will head over to the training grounds."

L "We're going to see Empress Amelia?" 

X "Is that a problem?"

L "No no"

X "Great let's go"

Lilith followed behind Prince Xavier, keeping her head down trying to avoid the curious gazes from her fellow maids. She wanted to cry, she didn't want all this attention to begin with. Now she has to meet the Empress, she's heard so many stories and rumors about her. Most of them good of course, but some saying how cold and aloof she was. 

Prince Xavier came to a stop in front of Empress Amelia's tea room, he turned to look at Lilith who was a few feet back. She had failed to notice he had stopped walking, not saying anything to her, she continued to walk until she collided with his chest. Xavier wrapped one of his arms around her waist, the other on her back.

X " Lilith, you seem to bump into me quite often. If you want me to hold you, all you need do is ask."

L "Prince Xavier, I apologize for running into you, but please stop teasing me."

Xavier cocked his head slightly to the side. Leaning in a few inches from her face, he stared into her eyes.

X "You think I'm only teasing you Lilith? I am very serious, I will make it clear once more so listen very carefully. I want you Lilith Thorn, from the moment I made you my personal maid you became mine!" Xavier growled out possessively

His face was so close Lilith could feel his breath. She stood motionless, her voice caught in her throat.  Hearing him claim her as him made her happy inside, but she knew it would only be fleeting feelings. Once the female lead was fully in the picture, Prince Xavier would forget about it. 

"Ahem"

Lilith pushed Prince Xavier away, she could see another maid had opened the door while the two were in each other's embrace. Prince Xavier didn't seem surprised Lilith had pushed him away, nor was he surprised by the maid who interrupted them. Although he was upset that he had been interrupted. 

"The Empress is waiting, Your Highness" She bowed and led them both inside.

Once inside Xavier took a seat across from his mother, Lilith stood beside him with her head down. 

X "Hello Mother"

E "Em" The Empress nods and she sips her tea.

Lilith was shocked by the unformal greeting Xavier had given. She was even more surprised by how the Empress didn't mind, she just assumed nobles to be stuck up.

E "I see you finally have decided to enlist the help of a maid. What is you're name child?"

Lilith looked up, she could feel the cool intimidating pressure the Empress emitted.

L "I greet Her Royal Highness Amelia, I am Lilith Thorn Your Majesty." Lilith curtsied

She tried her best not to show her fear. Although the Empress was intimidating, she was even more beautiful. Her scarlet red hair and eyes could draw anyone in, Lilith could almost feel herself getting lost in those eyes.

E "Lilith... Hmm. You may wait outside Lilith"

Lilith looked at Prince Xavier, he gave her a nod in response.

L "Then please excuse me Your Majesty." Curtsying once more, Lilith left

Once both the Empress and Xavier were sure they were alone. The empress slammed both hands on the table before them.

E "Now then Xavier.... She's perfect! Absolutely adorable!"

Xavier Sighed, he knew his mother would be like this. Even though she showed a cool aloof demeanor to the public eye, she was quite the opposite behind closed doors. 

E "Did you see how she tried her best to stay calm despite the situation? She was very respectful as well, and her form was perfect when she curtsied. Honestly she's too good for such an ungrateful brat like you, I should just keep her myself."

Xavier growled lightly at this. 

X "Mother, please don't joke about such a thing."

E "Yes yes, my apologies."

The Empress sat back in her seat once her excitement had dissipated.

E "I have heard of the situation concerning her status as an Omega, I assume you have a plan?"

X "Yes"

E "Great, I leave it in your capable hands. I hope you won't let my cute future Daughter-In-Law get away." 

Xavier smiled, people always wondered who he took after. It was too bad people couldn't see this side of his mother.