What's Mine Is Mine

Dear readers this chapter contains sexual content and may not be appropriate for viewers under the age of 17!

Xavier's dick hardened in an instant. Hearing Lilith call him her Alpha was enough to turn him on in an instant. He didn't have much time to relish in the moment though, Lilith who was still positioned above him thrusts her hips down taking Xavier's dick in all at once. 

Lilith's head jerked back, and she moaned loudly.

Ahhh!

Xavier clinched his teeth together, not due to pain but instead to keep himself from coming right away. Their first night of love making was great, but this... this felt different. Euphoric couldn't even describe this pleasure. 

Lilith on the other hand did come immediately, the pleasure from just taking in Xavier's dick was enough to send her over the edge. But it wasn't enough, now she felt even thirstier, and she wanted more and more. Bringing her hips up slowly, she quickly thrusted them back down. 

Xavier surprised at the sudden movement couldn't help but moan out in surprise. 

Mmphh!

Ahhh!!

Lilith's thrusting didn't slow down, it in fact sped up. 

Her eyes rolling into the back of her head, Lilith could feel herself about to orgasm again. 

Xavier could tell she was about to come as well. Lilith's pussy started to tighten around his dick. 

X "Lilith... Haaah... I'm... Haaah... Coming."

Lilith looked down into Xavier's eyes. 

L "Come inside me My Dear Alpha."

Xavier was once again shocked, but mostly turned on. 

This time Xavier started thrusting too. 

Lilith moaned. 

AHH!

Xavier grabbed Lilith's waist. And in one final big thrust pulled her hips down onto his dick. Both moaned loudly, Xavier filling Lilith's pussy full of his semen. Once the both of them were done panting, Lilith lay on Xavier's chest. His dick still in her wet pussy, bringing her lips up to to his ear she whispered. 

L "Fuck me more."

Upon hearing this Xavier got hard once again, and they continued to make love throughout the night.

Lilith woke up the next morning extremely sore, but for some reason she felt complete. She looked at the empty spot beside her on the bed, feeling a little sad that Xavier was not here. Shaking her head she dismissed these feelings quickly, she knew deep down she had feeling for Xavier, but she didn't want to admit it. After all she wasn't the female lead, and she didn't want to become too attached to Xavier. 

Just as Lilith was about to make her way off the bed, she heard a knock on the door. Not sure of what to do or say, she waited in silence for someone to leave or say something. 

"My Lady, I am a maid His Highness sent to help you bath and apply some ointment."

Lilith smiled to herself, how considerate of him. 

L "You may enter."

A young maid entered the room, walking over to the bed she bowed respectfully to Lilith.

"May I help My Lady to the bathroom?"

L "Yes please."

With the help of the maid, Lilith took a very relaxing bath. After the bath, the maid help apply some ointment to Lilith's thighs and hips. Once everything was done Lilith sat on the bed and waited for the maid to leave, the maid however did not leave.