Moving Too Fast

K "Now what of this good news?"

Xavier smiled at his father and mother.

X "There is going to be a wedding."

King Alexander raised an eyebrow.

K "Whose wedding?"

X "Mine of course."

K "Hoo? And who is this woman you are to be marrying?"

X "Her name is Lilith Thorn, she is a Omega. We uh..... mated during her heat cycle yesterday."

Empress Amelia dropped her fan.

E "You two mated!? Then she could be pregnant!"

K "Hmm..."

Kind Alexender tapped his chair with his index finger.

K "I will consent to the wedding, however I would like to meet her first. Ivan have the maids prepare tea in the royal garden, Xavier bring you're bride there in two hours time."

X "Of course father"

I "Right away Your Majesty"

Both left right away. 

K "And what are you're thoughts my dear?"

Empress Amelia smiled brightly.

E "You already know my thoughts on Xavier's marriage, but that's not what you're asking about is it?"

K "You know me too well my dear."

E "I have only met Lilith for a short time, but she was neither rude nor haughty of the fact that she was by the Crown Princes side. I saw no greed in her eyes, if anything she looked like a frightened rabbit wanting to escape."

K "It sounds like she left quite the impression on you my dear."

E "Indeed she did."

K "Then I look forward to our meeting, let us go get ready my dear"

E "Yes my love."

Lilith sat on the bed, the dress she wore was too fancy for her taste. She dared not move out of fear of ruining it, she didn't want to have to pay for it. 

"Haah" 

Lilith sighed to herself, she really didn't want to marry the Crown Prince, but if there really was a chance she was pregnant he had a right to be with his child. Lilith never had any kids in her pervious life, so she didn't know what to expect. However, she knew one thing was for sure, she would do right by this child. And if she wasn't pregnant, then she would go back to her original plan of escaping. Regardless of how much money she had, if the doctor confirmed no pregnancy she would leave immediately.

The door opened and Xavier walked in, still smiling as brightly as when he left. 

L "Where did you go?"

X "Sorry my dear, I had to go meet my parents to inform them of the wedding."

Lilith jumped up in surprise.

L "What!? Why so soon, we haven't even confirmed I'm pregnant yet. We're moving too fast!"

Xavier walked over to Lilith, he wrapped his arms around her back. 

X "I'm sorry, I got over exited and went to tell my parents. But I promise, the wedding won't be planned until the doctor confirms you're pregnancy."

Liltih pushed on on his chest.

L "You promise?"

Xavier smirked.

X "Yes I swear."

L "Fine I forgive you, but please discuss things like this with me next time"

Next time huh? Xavier thought

X "I will but... my father wishes to meet you, we will be having tea together in two hours time."

L "What!?"

X "I'm sorry, there is nothing I can do. There is a possibly you are pregnant with his grandchild after all."

L "Xavier!"

Xavier leaning his head into the crook of Lilith's neck, pulling her closer with his arms.

X "I truly apologize, won't you forgive me?" 

Lilith could feel Xavier hot breath against her neck, bringing back all the memories from the night before. Her body immediately became weak, she started breathing heavily. She could smell his pheromones pressing against her body. 

L "X..Xavier w...we can't."

X "Even kissing?"

Lilith thought about for a second.

L "Just kissing."

X "I promise."

Xavier lightly kissed Lilith neck, moving up towards her mouth. He kissed her cheek, then her chin.

Mmm.. Lilith moaned lightly

Xavier then kissed her lips lightly, almost like he was pecking at them. Moving a hand to the back of her head, he pulled her closer. Killing her a little more roughly. 

Lilith gasped.

Xavier took the opportunity to insert his tongue, their tongues collided with each other.

Hmph!

Lilith could feel herself becoming wet. She wanted Xavier to touch her so bad, but no matter how long this kissed for, Xavier didn't. She was upset at herself for telling him that only kissing was allowed, she wanted to hit herself for being stupid. 

Finally after what felt like an eternity, their mouths separated. 

Lilith felt disappointed, she wanted to keep going. 

X "We should get going, unless you want to continue?" Xavier said with a smirk.

Lilith blushed beet red.

L "No! Let's go!"

She grabbed Xavier's hand, rushing them to the door. 

Xavier's heart thumped in his chest. Although they were merely holding hands, Lilith did so on her own. He was truly happy, just a little longer and she will be his forever. 

Hello readers! So sorry about the late update, I really appreciate all of the love and support you guys have given me! I hope you guys look forward to more chapters soon! Love y'all!