My Alpha

Xavier positioned himself in between Lilith's legs. He swallowed dryly, his mouth felt parched. Licking his lips he looked up at Lilith, she the back of her hand covering her mouth. Her face was colored red from embarrassment. She made no attempts to push him away or to close her legs, this made Xavier's dick throb. Bringing his mouth closer to her flower, Xavier released a heated breath.

Lilith moaned and twitched lightly.

L "Mmm.."

Xavier could see Lilith was glistening with wetness. Not being able to contain his thirst any longer, Xavier leaning in and shoved his tongue in Lilith. 

Lilith's head jolted back.

L "Ah!!"

Xavier shoved his tongue in and out hungrily, The taste was so sweet and he couldn't seem to get enough. Using his thumb he played with Lilith's clit at the same time. 

Lilith felt like she couldn't catch her breath, the pleasure was incredible and she wanted more. 

AH!! 

Mmm!

Yes!!

Lilith's moaning turned Xavier on even more, he could smell Lilith releasing more pheromones. His head became fuzzy, and his canines began to extend. 

Lilith could feel her body getting closer to coming, the scent of Xavier and the pleasure he was giving her made her body spasm.  

L "X...Xavier... I...I'm....c...coming."

"Come for me baby." Xavier breathed out as his continued his pursuit of Lilith.

Lilith's head spun and her body began to convulse. Her walls tightened around Xavier's tongue, and she could no longer hold it in. 

L "Ahhh....AHHH!!!"

Xavier continued to thrust his tongue in and out, slowing as Lilith's orgasm began to subside. 

Xavier lifted his head, sitting up and staring at the panting Lilith. 

His canines were fully out, and he wanted nothing more then to claim her as his own, right then and there. Crawling on top of her, he leaned down into her neck. Killing and licking her sweet spot. 

Lilith moaned in response. 

X "Lilith."

L "Mmm?"

X "Can I make you mine?"

Lilith didn't quite understand what he meant, She thought he had already made that claim. Is that not what he had done the last couple of nights?

Xavier could tell Lilith was confused by what he meant. She believed she was a beta after all, and marking only took place between an Alpha and an Omega. 

X "I wish to mark you, to show everyone you belong to me.... only me."

Like a kiss mark Lilith wondered.

Well regardless, even kiss marks fade Lilith thought. Lilith nodded her head lightly.

Xavier perked up immediately.

X "Really?"

L "Yes."

Xavier smiled brightly. 

X "I promise to make it as painless as I can."

Lilith was confused by what he meant, but soon her mind was elsewhere as Xavier began to peck and kiss the spot between her shoulder and neck. It sent shivers down her body and warmed her up all at the same time. She didn't understand why it felt so good when he kissed her in that spot, but she couldn't think about that right now, all she cared about was the pleasure it brought her. 

Xavier kissed and pecked until he found just the right spot. 

Lilith felt Xavier stop but made no attempt to move. She was about to ask what was wrong, but before she could she felt his hair brush against her neck, then she felt his teeth pierce her neck, and immense pain follow. 

AHHH!!!!

Xavier dug his canines deep into her sweet spot, Lilith immediately began to thrash around. The pain was so unbearable, it was nothing like she felt before. 

Xavier grabbed each of her hands with his and pressed them against the bed. He pinned her legs underneath him. 

L "It hurts! Xavier please stop!"

Xavier could feel his heart ache at Lilith's pleads and begs, but he couldn't stop. 

Lilith's head began to throb, it felt like her head would explode at any second. She felt like she could no longer breathe. It got worse and worse until..... *POP*

The pain, it was just gone. Her head became extremely clear, her body felt light and warm. It felt like she had been reborn.

Once her thrashing had subsided Xavier released her arms, slowly pulling his canines out he licked the blood from the wound. Then he smelled it, the sweet scent. No this was different, it was still sweet but it no longer came in waves. Xavier lifted his head quickly to look at Lilith, what he saw shocked him. 

Lilith's eyes, they had turned bright yellow. Xavier could tell immediately, Lilith had fully awakened as an omega. 

Lilith felt different than before, her body yearned for something.. no not for something, but for someone, for Xavier. Sitting up, she came face to face to Xavier. He flinched in response, but Lilith didn't care. She leaned in, taking in his scent, it made her feel complete... and wet. She touched his chest with her hand. A shock was sent through her body, and she moaned in response. 

MM!

Xavier too felt to shock rip through his body, his dick throbbed wildly and he felt like he almost came just from her touch alone. 

Lilith pushed Xavier down on the bed, she climbed on top of him. Stradling herself just above his dick. Xavier was shocked but dared not move a muscle. Leaning into Xavier's neck, Lilith because to kiss and peck at his neck. Xavier hummed in response, placing his hands on Lilith's waist. 

Lilith smiled as he did this, extending her own canines she sunk her teeth into Xavier's neck. Xavier was shocked, the pain was bearable, but the pleasure, it was unimaginable. 

AH!

Xavier's body twitched all over and he came. 

Lilith pulled her teeth out, licking the blood off his neck. Staring into Xavier's hazy eyes, she smiled. 

L "Now you belong only to me as well, my dear alpha."

Xavier was left speechless, he had never heard of an Omega being able to mark someone, was Lilith special?

Hello my lovely readers! I hope everyone is having a wonderful Holiday season! I cannot thank everyone enough for the support! Thank you so much and I hope you enjoyed the new chapter! Look forward to the next one!!!