The Second Male Lead

I would like to take a quick second to thank everyone so much for the support!! It means so much to me, and I appreciate it!         Picture above is the second male lead, I do not own this Photo, all rights reserved to original owner. Now back to the story!

Lilith who was standing outside the room breathed a sigh of relief, she believed the Empress did not seem to like her much. The book never described how she felt about the Female Lead, only that she didn't approve of their relationship. Obviously it must be the same for her as well, luckily she had no intention on being a in a relationship with Prince Xavier. 

Hearing someone approaching Lilith stood firm and looked straight. Noticing the red hair color Lilith's face paled, she bit her bottom lip to prevent herself from screaming. There's only one other person in the palace with that dark red hair color, the second Prince Henry, also known as the second male lead. Taking a deep breath she calmed herself, once he approached the door and her, she stepped aside and curtsied. 

Prince Henry initially paid no mind to the maid who moved to the side, but once close enough to the door he stopped. A overwhelming scent entered his nose, looking at the maid to his right. He couldn't see her face, but he couldn't mistaken this scent even if he wanted to. His brother had marked his scent all over this woman, obviously he was marking her as his. Smirking he wondered what about this maid was so special. 

H "Raise you're head maid"

Lilith panicked a little inside, had she angered him somehow? Slowly Lilith raised her head and caught the eyes of Prince Henry, he had the same beautiful crimson red eyes as the Empress. Thinking this to herself Lilith blushed slightly.

Prince Henry was awe struck, the woman in front of him was gorgeous. Her green eyes looked like jewels, he could feel himself getting lost in them. Stepping forward he closed the gap between them. For every step he took Lilith took a step back, until her back collided with a wall. With no where left to run, Lilith turned her head to the side to avoid eye contact. Leaning in close, Prince Henry examined her more closely. Her face gave away her thoughts, he could tell she was embarrassed. This excited him greatly, pressing fourth his pheromones, he wondered what expression she'd make next.

A new unfamiliar scent entered Lilith's nose, it wasn't as dominating as Prince Xavier's. But it still made Lilith weak at the knees, soon her breathing became heavier. Her body temperature rose, the scent almost made her feel sick. She didn't want to smell it any longer, subconsciously she started released pheromones of her own. 

A scent as sweet as candy, or flowers entered Prince Henry's nose. Shocked he stopped pressing his pheromones, he finally understood why his brother wanted this maid so bad. Reaching his hand out to touch Lilith's face, he was suddenly jerked back and thrown to the floor.  

X "I don't believe I gave you permission to touch what's mine!"

Prince Henry was only shocked for a second, he quickly composed himself and stood to face his brother.

H "I didn't see a mark on her, how is she yours?" 

Xavier growled loudly.

X "Don't play dumb with me! I know you smelled my scent on her!"

H "Ha! Why would I care if you marked her with you're scent, what if she doesn't want to be with you?"

Xavier growled even more loudly, this time he pressed his pheromones. 

Lilith who had slid down to the floor was still breathing heavily, she felt nauseous and couldn't grasp what was happening. Looking at the two bickering brothers, it looked like there were four of them instead of two. Opening her mouth nothing came out, Xavier's scent reached her nose. Calming her slightly she opened her mouth once again.

L "X..Xavier"

Xavier immediately whipped around, looking over he saw Lilith in a state of shambles. Quickly walking over to Lilith, he crouched down and scooped Lilith into his arms. Turning to Henry he growled out.

X "This isn't over"

L "Xavier.... help please"

X "Shhhh... it's going to be alright" 

Xavier left Prince Henry standing there, Prince Henry scoffed at his response. He has no intention of coveted his brothers woman, but that doesn't mean he can't tease him for fun.