Chapter 2

Beerus was awoken from his nap with a loud explosion, he sprung upwards expecting the bombs around the room to be gone but found all were still intact. Anger and confusion quickly filled him as he was unaware of what was going on. As he got up he looked around and couldn't find a reason for it. 

He opened the door and yelled. "WHISSSS!!!!!! WHY DO YOU DARE WAKE ME UP EARLYY!!!" He didn't see Whis anywhere and he didn't hear a response so he continued out where he saw the smoke in the distance. 

His eyes glanced down and found Whis and the oracle fish a little bit away looking at the smoke.

As Beerus staggered side to side down the pathway rubbing the sleep out of his eyes. He wasn't set to awake for years, to say he was mad was an understatement.

 " WHIS ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND"  he yelled as he neared Whis and the Oracle fish who were too intrigued with the smoke in the distance to turn around for Beerus which only angered him more.

"WHIS!!!" He yelled now beside him. Whis turned to Beerus with his typical calm look gone and a look of confusion mixed with shook filling in. Which surprised Beerus, it was rare for him to see Whis with such a look. "What is going on? What are you guys looking at? And WHY THE HELL WAS I AWOKEN!" He finished with a yell. Whis's look turned to a look of understanding with the confusion still lingering. He turned back toward the mountain where the smoke was coming from and started.

"It seems that a pod has crashed into one of the mountains"

"WHAT?! You never told me of anyone arriving here while I was set to sleep!" Beerus exclaimed, angered that Whis would dare bring someone here unknown to him.

"My lord that was because no one is supposed to be here, even the oracle fish was unaware of its arrival, If we had guests you would have known beforehand you know that My Lord" He turned back to Beerus and continued "We are too far out for tourists, but I can't sense much in it.... There might be someone in it but they don't have a significant signature, I had heard you awoke and was waiting to go check it out with you"

Beerus nodded his head at Whis and Whis turned towards the mountain and started walking down the path and Beerus started to follow. Both of their heads were filled with thoughts of who could have gotten to their planet. If not a person what could it be, they couldn't sense a precise power level so they weren't sure of what could be in there. On the way, Whis fixed Beerus's appearance so he wasn't in his gown anymore, and Whis was contemplating giving a call to his father the grand priest to see if he would know, but that idea went out his head as they neared the mountain.

The pod was near the base of the mountain, smoke engulfed it so they couldn't see it at first. The smoke started to dispute and the clear distinguishing marks of the pod made it clear to Whis that it was a saiyan pod.

 "It is a saiyan pod My Lord" Whis stated as they neared, Beerus grunted as he came to a stop 50 feet away from the pod.

"What business do they sending a pod here?! How could they even find us?!" Beerus turned to Whis with a scowl

"They wouldn't be able to my lord no one has been out here except for other destroyers, should we go inspect what's inside?" Which asked Beerus, to which he only nodded his head a turned away. Whis went up to the pod noticing the dents and starches all over the side. "It seems it was damaged on it route" Whis ran his fingers along what looked to be the opening. Making the pod start to open.

Beerus slowly turned around and watched as Whis opened the pod. He started to slowly walk over to him and the pod but still keep his distance.

As it opened Whis let out a squeal which made Beerus raise an eyebrow at the angel's excitement " OH MYY ITS A BABY, BEERUS COME LOOK HOW CUTE SHE IS" Whis said with a strange voice as he held up a child. You.

You had awoken about 15-20 minutes ago, the hibernation system disengaged upon impact. You were only 6 ish months old so there was little you could do, you sat there until the pod opened and a blue man with a ring around his neck stood in front of you. You didn't understand what he was saying but he was very pretty and it made you happy so you started smiling and holding your arms up for him to hold. Whis reached in and unbuckled you then placed both of his hand under your arms and picked you up holding you to his chest.

"She's all alone in here, she can't even be a year old!" Whis said with his voice laced with sadness. "Here hold her I'm gonna search the pod" Whis turned towards Beerus and started to walk over to him.

"Whis! I'm not a babysitter"  he shot back but that did little as Whis just shook his head and gave him a smile. Whis handed you to Beerus and Beerus panicked he had never held a child before. And he held you away from him bother hands on your armpits.

"You don't hold her like that, hold her against you do you don't harm them," Whis said with a chuckle. Whis walked back to Beerus and repositioned Beerus's arms to hold you more properly. "There! I will be quick don't worry, she seems to like you"

Beerus looked down to see you looking at him with a look of awe. You had never seen something so purple and even if you were 6 months old purple was now your favorite colour. You started at Beerus unable to take your gaze away. He has one arm underneath you and another around holding you to his chest. This weird feeling erupted inside him, he felt the desire to protect you to do anything to make you look at him as you are now.

He and you were in an intense staring match as Whis dug threw the pod. He collected a bag of clothes that had a name on it that he assumed to be yours ~Y/n~ he continued to search the pod and he only seemed to find some notes, one with why you got sent away and another telling you what you had to do to come back, everything else he seemed to find showed no purpose. It was clear that the pod wasn't intending to go to this planet as he saw most of the systems were either broken, dead, or on their last bar. He shook his head thinking about how astonishing it is that the pod was still intact.

As he turned back to you he smiled when he saw both you and Beerus staring intently at the other with admiration and awe.

 "We better get her fed there's no telling how long she was out there, do you want me to take her ?" When asked as he neared the two. It took a second for Beerus to turn his attention to him

"No! I can take her." He quickly turned away and started walking to their home.

Whis had a smile on his face as he followed Beerus and you.

This chapter is sponsored by Lord Beerus