Chapter 24

A/n- Short Chapter (i apologize)

"So much for Fusion," Vegeta chuckled to himself as he watched Goku pummel the living daylights out of Black and Zamasu.

"Do you think he can defeat them by himself?" Hope was evident in Trunks' voice.

"If he keeps this up," Vegeta replied.

Goku had Black by the neck and was currently smashing him through every building he could see. There was nothing that came close to the anger burning within him; he didn't even know he could feel this amount of rage.

The last building broke as Goku finished his dragging spree. Black was almost unconscious, desperately trying to break free from Goku's hold. Fear was evident in the gods as they never saw this outcome coming; the last option they had was fusion, and Zamasu had the Potara earrings.

Zamasu, who had taken the beginning of Goku's fury, was lying on the ground, struggling to recover, grasping at his clothes, desperately trying to find the Potara earrings as it was his last hope.

Vegeta noticed his movements from across the way and decided to make his way over.

When Zamasu found the earrings, he attempted to stand up, only to be stopped by a foot on his back, pushing him face-first into the ground.

"Who said you could move?" Vegeta smirked, applying more force with his foot and pushing Zamasu further into the ground.

"You mortals disgust me! Thinking you're better than a god! Thinking you can do whatever you please!" Zamasu croaked, spitting rocks from his mouth.

Zamasu tried to use his power to get up, only to have Vegeta's foot push him back again. "I don't care what you have to say; you're a poor excuse for a god!"

This enraged Zamasu. He gathered all the energy he could, hoping to get Vegeta off him. He pushed up to throw Vegeta off his back, but as Zamasu lifted his head, he was met with a smiling Trunks.

"This is for Mother."

Trunks stabbed his sword cleanly through Zamasu's heart and dragged it upwards, splitting his upper body in half.

Black turned at the right moment and caught sight of Zamasu splitting in half. He tried to fly towards him to help his counterpart.

"YOU'RE NOT GOING ANYWHERE, BLACK! THIS ENDS NOW!" Goku roared as he threw Black up into the air. "Ka-me-ha-me!" Goku bent his knees and launched himself above Black, powering up his Kamehameha to full power.

Goku appeared above Black, watching him frantically look for Goku.

"UP HERE!" he yelled, getting Black's attention. "HA!" he released the blast.

Black looked up, spotting Goku and the blast coming towards him, but by the time he noticed, the blast was too close, and he couldn't avoid it. The blast hit him, surrounding him in a bomb-like explosion.

Goku lowered to the ground as he watched Black disintegrate with the blast. He looked over to see that Vegeta and Trunks had taken care of Zamasu, and they were currently making their way to him.

It was time to go home.

"Thank you," Trunks said, holding Mai by his side.

"You know where to come if anything happens," Goku put a hand on Trunks' shoulder and gave him a squeeze.

"Are you sure you guys want to stay here?" Vegeta asked, looking around at the ruins.

"We want to stay, fix it up, rebuild, and start anew."