Chapter 8 | Special Visitor

***THIS CHAPTER IS LONGER THAN THE OTHERS***

Thank you ☺️ 

You were fast asleep lying on top of Johnny on the bench before your dreams were disturbed by a familiar voice, "Hey blondie, wake up." You heard still half asleep. "Johnny, y/n, rise and shine!" You heard before being jolted awake my Dally kicking the bench. 

"Hey Dal." Johnny said yawning and rubbing his eyes. "How's Sodapop?" Asked Ponyboy. "What's Two been up to huh?" You asked.

 "Are the fuzz after us?" 

"How you been?"

"Did my mom even ask about me?"

"Hey one thing at a time man. You guys hungry? I'm starving and bored." Dally interrupted. "Your bored and starving? Try baloney and playing cards for 4 days straight." Johnny said. Dally laughed, "Really? I coudn't tell the way you and y/n looked so happy and comfortable there."  "Oh c'mon Dal, it's only cause there's two benches and three of us." You said irritability as he grinned. He did not have to call you out like that. He knew just the way to get under your skin. Actually all the boys did, they just had to tease you about Johnny. You'd always deny liking him no matter who asked. You'd constantly get shipped with him or asked questions if you two were dating. It didn't help that your houses were right across from the street from each other. One time  someone in the neighborhood who went to your school saw Johnny sneaking in through you window and the next day at school there were rumors that you and Johnny had been making out in your room when actually all he was doing was helping you babysit your little sister. Actually the rumor had been passed along so much that people blew the story out of proportion and all eyes were on you two for at least a week or two.

"Got a ciggerate Johnny?" Dally asked him as Johnny nodded and handed one from his pack. "You always have one on you?" You asked him half smiling half concerned. "Yeah I guess," he responded as you frowned, "How about I just start using them in bad situations only for now huh?" He reassured you. You nodded as Dally lit his up and took a note out of his pocket. "Here's a special delivery for Ponyboy, and y/n and Johnny." He said handing Pony a note, and you and Johnny a different one.

"Who's it from?" Pony asked as Dally squinted his eyes. "The president of the United States." Dally said sarcastically. "Yeah right." Pony said as if he couldn't understand sarcasm. Maybe he couldn't. "I'm serious." Dally continued trying to pull Pony's leg. Pony just glared at Dally. "It"s from Sodapop." Dally finally let go of the joke. "How'd he know I was here?" Pony asked opening the note. "He didn't believe me when I said didn't know where you were." Dally replied as you and Johnny opened your note. It was a pity note from Sodapop so you two wouldn't feel bad, it read:

"So you guys got into some trouble huh? I hope you guys are all safe. I hope soon you'll turn yourselves in. We all miss you, and Two's been really worried about you both. P.S y/n your kid sister asked about you, she really misses you too." 

You felt a little bad. It wasn't often where you had mentioned your sister, but that was because you wanted to keep her safe. Actually both of them, sorta. You had an older sister named Kimberly and a younger sister named Coraline. Kimberly didn't care too much about you just like your mother, but Coraline the sweet like 9 year old clung on you like wet clothes. You thought about turning yourselves in like Soda had suggested and you, Johnny, and Pony had talked about before.

You had only stopped thinking about her when you heard Dally going on about how he told the people at the police station that you were all in Texas as Johnny stood next to him. He stopped laughing to look at you and Pony. "Man look at these guys man. Blondies." He chuckled winking at you both. "And the bangs man." He said to you as you mocked him.