part 1

Starting at James's condo. He gets ready for his office he packs his bag, wears clothes looks in the mirror, and kisses himself in the mirror after locking the condo he goes to his office.

In the office, his boss Mr. Krit always tries to get close to James and touch him. But James is always helpless and feels unsaved because he has no other option for their survival he must do his job so he can't resign. And he accepted Mr. Krit's behavior but he always tried to get away from him but Mr. Krit found excuses to get close to James. Mr. Krit calls him in the office several times a day to meet in the cabinet.

 Krit calls him in the office several times a day to meet in the cabinet

James' best friend Tutor.  Tutor is the only guy who is close to James from high school.
James never has any relationship with anyone.

James is an introverted type of guy. Who doesn't like to talk with strangers? Many people come to flirting with him. He has so attractive figures that everyone gets attracted to him.

...

.....

......

At the Net Siraphop house like a perish. house with well settled room he woke up took a shower and glanced at a girl who was still sleeping in his bed in a naked position Net went close to her she woke up and saw Net who was already getting dressed.

'' good morning baby  '' Net said to the girl in a soft voice while stroking his hair.

''are you satisfied last night we have done many rounds.'' That girl asked in a low voice sitting down or covering herself with a blanket.

'' That girl asked in a low voice sitting down or covering herself with a blanket

''you are so good but I am not satisfied yet so you can go now.'' Net got up from bed looked himself in the mirror and said.

Net wants to satisfy his lust but he has not found enough to fulfill his needs he has sex with many men and women but no one fills him. He is looking for a person who can fulfill his sexual desires.

Net went to his living room. Where his friend, brother, and other bodyguards are present. Net go and sit with on head of the chair.

''We have something to settle down it's making me irritated. P'Net, we have to do it today.'' Net's younger brother Mack said in an irritated voice.