part 28

In whole week james always sit beside net and staring him talk to him but net still unconscious .Ball tried to feed him but james eat so little. James always sit nearby bed and stare net .

After one week.

James staring at net : net you promise me you never leave me .

James sobs . A drop of his tears fall in net's hand. Net hand move his hand .

James shout : P'Jack P'Ball come here net come in consciousness.

Jack and Ball hurriedly comes in room.

Net open his eyes.

Net : Jack Ball who is he ?

James get up tear falling down in his eyes . And turn suddenly net grap his hand and pull him over own.

Net : why are you crying?

James: you don't remember me .

Net : how can i forget you are my loving wife.

James tap on his shoulder: so why you lie to me.

Net : it's hurt . I just kidding.

James sobs : P'Jack see him he is so stubborn.

Net go near to james lips they both ready to kiss . Cough Jack: Ball we have go out side give some privacy to love birds .

James shy and hug net .
Net : now I remember everything. I promise you I never leave you.

After some days Net gets discharged. And his condition become better .after discharge from hospital and they went to the home . James take net in bedroom. Net lie on bed and james sit beside him.They both remember that tomorrow is there anniversary. But they both don't talk about it . They plan special surprises for eachother.

Net : James

James: you are fine ? You are hurting. You need medicine water ... wait .I call doctor.

James getup and go to call the doctor. Net grapped his hand and pull on bed to sit .

Net : I am fine . I only want you no anything else.

James sobs : if priest words becomes truth so what can I do . Why you go there .?

Net : How can I don't go . They bastard kidnapped you I have to go to save you . And I am really fine in front of you . Now I remember everything.

Net hug james to comfort him. Net gently kiss in his head . Net said in his mind: now Noone hurt you . Noone makes you cry and sad . Now in your life is only happiness. I promise you.

James: you take your medicine.

Net : yes I already taken it .

James softly rub his hairs and said good boy .

Net : so give me a reward.

James: what reward? No any Fun you are not completely cure .

Net : please I just want kiss not much . Please naah ......

James : ok but just kiss .

Net pull james in his lab now James sitting on net lab net's hand on james waist. James hand in net shoulders. Net staring at james eyes and grabbed his lips by his lips. Net hungrily sucking his lips. Moan comes out from james throat aa.... aaah ...
Net hand moving on his slim waist toward his pants end he enter his hands in his boxer and squeezing his hips . James grapped net chest and rub .

They both lost in kiss .

Net hands entering in his shirts. James push Net chest and blushing his face turn red .

James: I think is enough now.

James tried to getup but net get grips hard on his waist.

Net : I am not satisfied yet. Please aah
.
James: NO I have lots of works to do . I am so busy .

James phone rings.....

Net : who is disturbing now ?

James: Oo It's pock .

Net small sign : he is still calling you.

James: off course he is my friend.

James answered the phone.

James: hello pock. How were you?

📲 Pock : I am fine . And you .

Net take james phone forcely.

Net : james is so busy now . You disturbing him now .

Net cut the phone.

James: why you cut the phone?

Net : some time before you said you are so busy .

James: yes I am . Now release me .

Someone knocked the door 🚪

Net release James. James getup and open the door.

James: P'Jack.

Jack: are you fine now ? what about Net ?

Net: I here and still fit and handsome as always.

James go down stairs and Jack &net continue there talk .

Net : Jack tomorrow is our anniversary. I planned a surprise for him . He liked it or not .

Jack : james always like that what you do for him .he love you so much .well what your surprise.

Net : I tell you tomorrow at party . I invite my all friends .

Jack : that great. Party .

A/N

I hope guys you like this part.

Thank you 😊