part 12 🚙accident 🧨

After they complete their honeymoon in Lampang. They were going back to their homes. They completed their half journey and half is left.

The journey is so boring they are silent and talking too little.

James thinks'' I want a romantic long drive but this is so boring what can I do ?''

James phone rings....ring...

Net asks'' who is? '

James looked at the screens and said ''unknown number I don't know. ''

James hangs up the phone. 📞

📲 Voice comes from the other side" James do you remember me?

James recognized his voice ''ooh pock .''

Net glance to James but no say anything.

📲 pock: I am happy. You identify me by just my voice.

James: well my memory is very sharp.

📲 pock: I wanna ask you when will you come back to Lampang again. I miss you

James thinks to tease Net so he talks to Pock very politely.

James: I also miss you a lot POCK. I tried to come again as soon as possible.

📲 pock: really you miss me.

James: yes I miss you.

Net suddenly stopped the car in the middle of a highway. Snatched his phone.

James: what's happened to you?

Net said Pock in a call: James is busy now.

Net cut the phone.

Pock : (*_*)????

James's lips curve in a smile but he hides it from the Net and pretends he doesn't know what is happening.

James asks'' why you say to Pock that I am busy I am so bored and free. Give me my phone I wanna talk to him.''

Net said in a stern voice ''NO I don't give it to you.''

James tried to take his phone but Net grabbed his shoulder and pulled him and kiss.

James achieved what he wanted he was very happy and satisfied in his mind.

James pushed Net and said ''we are in a car someone sees us .''

Net hoarsely said''Noone is here its already too dark night.''

James climbs on Net laps and they kiss.
Net starts opening James's shirt button. And playing with his nipples and they bit each other lips.

James seducingly said ''I wanna make stamp on you .that you remember you are only mine .''

James bites Net's neck and gives him a love bite.

Net sucking James's chest. And Net's hand moves to open his pants but suddenly Net phone rings....ring...

James smirks ''today is so disturbing day. ''

James gets back off his lap and sits back on his seat Net hangs up the phone.

Net jokingly said: what the fuck with you Jack you know spoiled my mood.

📲 Jack said in a serious tone: sorry for disturbing but is important to you to know this

Net: what happened? Everything is fine there.

📲 Jack: you remember your old enemy Kinn.

Net: yes but he die before a year.

📲 Jack: no he is alive and he planned to take revenge.