part 14 James triggered. 🔞

James went in club .....

In club James looking for Net .Some boys attracted to him. James wearing simple clothes but he still looking cute and pretty. James realized be forget his phone in car.
Some man stand in front of him and stop him.

''Are you here alone .? You need company of me to take you in room.'' A boy said with misbehaving smile on his face.

James feel uncomfortable. A boy try to touch his back.

'' no I don't need anyone company.  I just come here to find my friend. '' James try to leave.

'' I help you.  First you drink some beer . You looking thirsty.'' A boy seducingly said.

One boy trying to give beer to James.
James tried to stop him ''please stop I don't drink''. He try to stop misbehaving him.

A strong hand grap that man's neck from behind and squeezing it so hard. James look back and see Net and he relieved. Net throw that boy over a glass table.

 ''how you dare to touch him. He is only mine.''. Net threatened him.

James thinks Net remember him but he silent. Don't say anything in between fighting.

Net nearly kill that boys but James stop him.

That boys condition was worst and they cannot think fuck anyone again.

Net drag James out of club .

'' leave my hand is hurt ...'' James pleading because Net grapped his hand so tightly.

Net said in angry expression on his face '' sit in car''

James hurriedly sit in car he doesn't dare to ask much and they silent in whole journey.

After they reached in home.

Net tightly grabbed his hand and drag him in room .

James pleading ''what are you doing? Is hurt Net leave my hand its is so hurt .''

Net throw him in floor.

Net grapped his chin and said angrily ''why you go there ? You are such a slut ? You go in club to seducing men in club. To fill your lust hole.''

''what the fuck are you talking about. Leaves me . I just come to take care of you.'' James shout. He feels pain in his chest.

Net said '' oo really you want to take care of me . Ok fine than take care of me''

Net drag james by his hair and Net throw him on bed .

Net shouting ''you spoiled my whole night . You know I am near have a sex with girl we went room but I suddenly see you . If I don't come to protect you so that boys rape you . You idiot.  ''

'' so sorry sir I don't do this again. ''James in hesitating voice.

Net said ''you need to pay for it .''

Net removed his own shirt and clim above James. James thinks not again.

James screaming in fear ''are you drunk? Come in consciousness . ''

''now you are not my care taker you are my sex slave.  I pay you high . '' Net mockingly said.

James protesting to protect himself. Net slap James. Net undress James by force.

Net kissing James passionately him hot tongue entering in James mouths and playing with his small tongue. Net feels familiar that he was addicted of this kiss
Net bite James's lips.

Net take his belt and tied James's both hand together.

James cried '' please leave me......Net .....don't do this to me again. ''