part 13[ old Net is back ]

''first, we have to handle Net. I went Net's home and arranged the Net's room like before.'' Ball said. As for the doctor advice, they decided to not tell anything to Net about his memory loss.

''ok, you go I handle it there.'' Jack said. Jack and Ball do their all duties towards their Friendship.

James and Jack went back to Net's room it .

''are you fine dude ?'' Jack ask in cool tone.

''of course, I am. Well, you not answered my question yet where is Mack .'' Net ask.

'' he is in aboard?'' Jack makes an excuse.

''or that guy?'' Net asks while checking out James.

Jack doesn't know what to say ''he is.....

James hurriedly answered before Jack could say: I am your caretaker sir.

After hearing that Jack felt a sharp pain in his chest.

Net ask ''Ooo care taker . So why are talking to me like that when I wake up .''

James controlled his tears and said'' sorry sir I am just getting excited. ''

Net looking at James in his old way with lustful eyes. Jack noticed Net's behavior.

Jack said '' I have to discuss with the doctor for your changing your caretaker.''

James glances at Jack in shock.

''NO need I like this one look at him he is so pretty cute. '' Net said.

Jack said'' I have to talk to him.''

Jack takes James out of the room.

James asks'' why do you say that? Why do you want to separate me from Net .?

Jack explained '' James calm down first. I see in the room that old gangsters Net, not your lover Net.I notice that his old glace. you and I remember what Net did to you in your first meeting.

James said in hope'' yes I remember but you know love changes Net.''

Jack seems so worried for him '' James you are like my brother I don't see you hurt again. And if he not remained you his memories never come so, what do you do?

James said with trust ''No Net must remember me. If I live closer to him he easily gains his memory.

Jack said 'you don't understand what am I trying to say?''

James said stubbornly ''I just wanna live with Net That's my final decision. Please P'Jack .''

After many discussions, James agreed Jack.

James and Jack come back to the room. A nurse comes into the room.

'' sir, sponge bath time.'' Nurse said.

'' I give him .you leave. '' James said taking the tray from her.

Jack goes out to do a discussion with a doctor and some paperwork.

James adjusted Net's bed a little up. He removed his clothes. Net continues looking at James's shy red face while he removes his clothes.

James starts to give him a sponge bath. Net put his hand on James's shoulder and slowly slowly moved his hand on his back.

James fills a little strange. But he continues wiping.

James said'' sir it's done .''

Net grap his head and stops him '' it is incomplete you don't wipe my lower body. ''