part 6

In evenings

Tutor gave him a ride to the station and also gave him some money and said''  after reaching there inform me''

James said ''  thank you very much ''

They both hugged each other and James went on the train.

In the Net house.

Mack said to Net '' it's just one toy for you why are you getting so crazy for him I can find a better than him for you.''

Net shouts '' NO I want him at any cost. He is mine ''

Mack thinking about that James get on the train now.

Net warned his all bodyguards '' Hye you all have to find James. In anyhow. Ok, that's clear. ''

At night Net went to the meeting in a bar club.

They meet his new business partner and they talk normally and after the meeting ends.

suddenly!

one girl sat on Net's lap and in seducingly touching his shirt said'' let's do some fun tonight.''

Net is a playboy he did not refuse opportunities when someone offers him. Now Net and that girl kissing each other and enter a room.

That girl started removing her clothes
Net also removed his clothes. They both kiss each other. Now they leaned on the bed .

Suddenly Net shakes his head and gets up from bed. And shout in a laud voice get out.

That a girl has in an annoying expression on her face wears her clothes and gets out of the room.

When Net gets in bed with that girl so he reminds only James. His moan, his pleading and smooth and tasty body.

In full of his mind only has James James and James .....

Now Net sits on the bed and holds his hair. and said'' I don't let you go so easily you are my only my.''

Here is James reached on his new rented apartment. And takes showers after that he sits on the bed and thinks about his bloody fucking life and curses himself.

''Why God give me so a beautiful face.
Because of this prettiness, I always get in trouble. My prettiness is cursed for me. ''

In past...

He is in an orphanage when he is 15 years old one caretaker from the orphanage tries to molest him but luckily one warden save him and fires that caretaker. In his childhood, he always gets in trouble because of his feminine figure and gets bullied.

When he became young and started college so many seniors tried to flirt with him or propose to him.

And when he joined an office in the hope Now nobody hurt him so he meet that Fucker Krit his boss as the same asshole flirty man.

In present...

While remembering the life he sobbed he thinks he has to be strong and fight for himself and not let anyone hurt him again.
And he suddenly thought about Net and that Net did not leave him so easily he tried to find him at any cost.
In these all thoughts in his mind. His phone gets ringing ...ring...ring... 📞

He picked up the phone and said  ''Hello ''

📲Mack:hello James it's me, Mack

James: ooh yes Mack.  Are you fine?

📲Mack:  yes I am ok. You reach there safely?

James:  yes I reach there and I am ok. and there is everything ok.?

📲Mack:  no P'Net is mad at you he searching for you everywhere. So be careful.

James:  hmm I tried

📲Mack:  if P'Net finds your address I inform you before so you can escape easily.

James:  thank you once again you are an angel in my life.

📲Mack: no way I am not an angel I am your good friend.

James: I am lucky I had a friend like you.

📲Mack:  then you go to sleep I know you are so tired today.

James:  ok then good night

📲Mack:  take care good night

James hung up the phone

And text tutor...

I am fine and reached here safely so don't worry.

And he has fallen asleep...

    In the morning he gets messages from Tutor
He read messages

Tutor:  Net came into the office with a very angry expression on his face he broke everything and asked about you.
But he found nothing and he returned empty hand. You must be alert and call me every day.

James with a small yawn replies.

Takes showers and goes to the cafe to eat something.

But one person looked weird and stared at him.

James thinks that Net's bodyguard
No no no how can be they there?
And then that men go away.
James relives sign. Eating sandwiches and drinking coffee.

After breakfast

He went to nearby offices to give interviews so he could get money for his survival.

After reaching the office.

He knocked on the door and entered in the office

His boss looking at him very weirdly.
That makes James uncomfortable.

'' sit down'' he said while checking out him from toe to head.

James sits hesitating getting uncomfortable by his gaze.

'' why do you need this job,'' he asked while playing with the pen in his hand.

'' I have some money problems. '' James answered in a low voice.

Boss stands up and goes near to James putting his hand on James's shoulder and squeezing it.

''you must deserve to be my assistant. I give you enough money. '' Boss Said in a lustful voice.

James got up and said ''I don't want your job I am leaving here now

But his Boss holds grab his hand.James tried to free his hand.

But suddenly a door opened and his boss left his hand and went away and said'' Sorry so....sorry ....sir ''

James looks behind and his eyes get wide.

James sees a ..........

A/N

Hello guys I hope you all have fun reading.
And the next part is not for kids. 🔞
🐈‍⬛️ 🔥

Thank you 😊