part 9 ⛔️

Net wake up earlier and take a shower and get ready.

James is still sleeping.

Net staring at James and said  ''while you are sleeping, you look like a cute baby. ''

James suddenly opened his eyes and said teasingly,''really my daddy .''

Net raise his eyebrows snd said '' ooh you wakeup and pretend to sleep and what you call me say that again. ''

James said,'' DADDY! APAA! PAPA !''

Net licking his lips and ask ''you wanna tease me?''

James '' yes !''

Net said '' ok then this time for your punishment of this naughty baby.''

James shook his head.'' No,''

Net straddles or James and start tickling

James laughed and said ''stop stop stopping.
I am sorry.''

Net warned him.'' ok, not tease me again if you so I teach you better. Ok, go for a shower now.''

James got up and went to the bathroom and said,''Daddy ' and' close door .'

Net smirk to see James's naughtiness.

Mack entered the room and said ''P'Net you have to go back to Bangkok now .'''

Net ask'' but why ? What happened?''

Mack, try to pretend ' offo! I know you forget.''

Net ask again ''what I forgot tell me straight''

Mack reminds him ''you launched your new branch there .''

Net said annoyingly '' Why me? You can also go there.

Mack said '' P'Net, how can I? Everyone there waiting for you.''

Net doesn't wanna leave James ''but ''

Mack tries to convince him.''I take care of James, don't worry, P'Net. ''

Net finelly agree '' fine I go.''

Mack thinking 'yes if Net goes out, so kinn easily kidnapped james .''

Net warned Mack. '' hye if any single scratch on my wife so is not good for your life.''

Mack convinced him ''yes P'Net I take care of your wife. don't worry.''

James came out of the bathroom and saw Mack, but James was upset from Mack, so he ignored it.

Mack smiled and wished him a good morning, James

James ignored and went near to the Net and said ''let's go for breakfast.''

Net smiles '' Let's go darling''

Net went out first, and Mack grap James's hand and said ''please don't upset with me. Sorry for my behavior yesterday. ''

James is so soft hearted man he forgive him easily ''it's ok, but don't do that again.''

Mack smiles.'' Never, I'm sorry.''

They are out of the room and go for breakfast and sit on dining tables

Net said while eating.''I have to go Bangkok''.

James sulking ''I don't wanna alone in this house.''

Net said ''Mack is here to take care of you.''

James is getting stubborn.''I wanna go with you pleaseeee naa'

Mack interrupted them.'' No James P'Net has a lot of work there, so you get bored. Is better to stay here.

Net agree. '' Yes, Mac is right.''