part 4 🔞

Net kissing James and kissing turns into biting. Net bit James' lower lip until blood tasted in their saliva.

James moaning in pain ........

Net opens his belt and leans over James slowly, but James tries to protect himself and pushes Net hard chest away and beats on Net chest.
but this does not affect Net his all attention is on the kiss, and suddenly, James kicks him hard on his dick to push him away from him.

Net fell down on the floor while his hands covered his middle portion to calm his pain.
James got up from bed and ran towards the door, but Net grabbed his leg, and he drowned on the floor. Net got up and said, "Why are you so naughty, babee?''

"Ooh, I forgot you like me to be brutal on you ok as your wish" Net set over James and tore his clothes and bitting his neck even blood ozone Net get up and took off his clothes James still on the floor and shouting in pain Net was near the drawer and take out handcuffs and took James up threw on bed and lock his hands with bed head by handcuffs. Net unbuttoned James's pants and pulled out it. Leave him in a naked position. Net's hand rubbed his inner thigh. Net's hand moves toward his cock and grabs it. Net's hand slid over his cock. That makes him moan..  ''.aah...aah.. Uhm.'' James rubbed his thigh together to suppress his emotions. But Net not allowed him to do or he apart his legs.

Net used his tongue to tease his ass and start fucking with his tongue in his ass and slowly moving on his inner thigh and sucking and biting. And his hand still playing with his cock. The net feels James's cock getting hard he stops and looks at his red face. Net smirks to see James' condition. Net takes some tablets from the side table.

'' open your mouth '' Net said or take out a pill. James shook his head. He doesn't know what type of pill is it.  Net grab his mouth and put the pill inside and kissing him to make him swallow it.

Net thinks it takes time to react so, to increase his reaction he takes wine bottles near the table and tries to give James in his mouth and starts kissing him. James's lips tasted of wine and Net started sucking his lips and he like the taste of wine....the taste of James' mouth...

After that Net poured wine on his neck, and his chest, and start sucking.

Now Net's hand again slips on James dick and starts seducing him by holding his dick and doing up down up down after a few minutes.

James hoarsely said ''''I am coming cum and he cum on Net belly Net give him a sex drugs. Net slightly smile and take James hand and put them on his own dick Net feels James's hands are so soft like a feathers.

both start moan  .aah...Net..  .n.aah...Net... James is unconscious due to drink wine with sex drugs that's make it more desirable for sex and now he get pleasure from Net while sex Net happy when seeing James's face and his pleasureful full moan now Net ready to fuck James he take gel from table and applying on james ass and teasing his ass his finger Net put his two middle fingers in  James love channels and moving his finger and add one more .

James moaned '' don't tease me like that just fuck me please I am begging you please fuck me ''

James is completely under Drugs effect.

'' ok little slut I fuck you until you don't cried my name. You mother Fucking slut '' Net hoarsely said and smashing on his hips.

Net put his cock on James ass and slowly slowly entering in hole. Now he already applied gel so, his cock easily moving inside his ass.

James moan....Net...aah.. ahhh...aah..

Net speed up after hearing his name in James moan and holding James's buttocks and squeezing them and start kissing James and James scratching Net back with his nail and bitting his lips Net and James is exhausting in middle fall in sleep but Net continues sex tonight whole night they had many rounds. 2.3...4 ...