part 2 🔞

James sitting in cafe with his friend Tutor while eating lunch and they are talking about the man that James see in office. He looks so scary and cold but he is so handsome no doubt.

''He is the hottest handsome man that I ever seen in my whole life.'' James Said while eating. Tutor laughed at his friend excitement because James never admired other man.

'' you wanna that man to be your husband?'' Tutor said in teasing tone. James kicked Tutor's leg under the table.

'' what the fuck? Are you talking? I wanna kick your ass first.'' James shout at him.

''Ok ok I just kidding ,"Tutor said to James. James's phone gets notification. James look at his phone and sighed and put his phone in the table.

''What happened? Why you gets upset suddenly? '' Tutor ask as he see James's face turn in pale.

'' our boss Mr.Krit again call me in cabinet.'' James said annoyingly. It's normal for him because Krit call him several time in cabinet to flirt with him.

After lunch as Mr.Krit call james to meet him in his cabinet.

james come in cabinet

'' I have a important task for you. You had to go and send these paper to Mr.Net at his home in evenings. If you done it so, I give you promotion with double salary. '' Mr.krit throw a trap on James to send him in a Lion's cave. He lie to him by saying double salary he knew James's financial condition is not so good.

'' ok i do'' James immediately agreed because he really need of money to pay his rent of condo.

''take the keys of  officer's car.'' Mr.Krit give him car's keys because he doesn't wanna make Net's angry on James come late. Mr.Krit not feel any guilt to do this to James.

James take the key with the smiling face to thinking about the double salary if he get so his half problem will end.

After he reach on the Net's mansion. he see the luxurious hall. he never see that before in his life. James feels weird there are so many people in black suits and sunglasses who all looks so cold.

Net sitting on sofa and thinking about James. Net already done his all work and he peacefully eat his dinner.
Suddenly a bodyguard comes say someone comes to meet you boss.

A evil smirk rise on his face.Net knows it's James his dinner

'' send him'' Net said now he getting more impatient to hunt his prey.

James comes and see Net sitting on sofa with a glass of alcohol in his hand. James doesn't aspect that he see him again after they meet in office.

James go near him and say in hesitating voice.''good evening sir my boss Mr.krit send me to send these papers to you for signature .''

Net while seeing him with his lustful eyes on James's smooth body. said casually ''ok come. get in my room we sign these papers in my room.''

James feels weird and awkward seeing the bodyguard around him and goes into his room but he only thinks about Double salary. So he agrees and follows Net.

Net opens his room with a silent smile on his face James comes in the room and sees the luxurious room with a wide bed with rose Patels on it.

Clack!

James is shocked and looks back and Net closes the door 🚪.

That's enough to make James scared.

But he breathed or tried to handle the situation and said ''Sir sign these documents I have to go.''