part 3

James still sleeping in his bed. Net already takes a shower and gets ready. Net stands and see James who is still sleeping. Net goes out of the room and orders his servants to take breakfast for James when he wakes up and also clean his room.

Net goes into the meeting hall and sits on the chair and thinking about his last night with a satisfied smile on his face. No one satisfied him as James did. And suddenly Mack enter in the room and sees his brother smiling alone in the hall.

''What happened P'Net are you fine?'' Mack asks his brother who is lost in his thoughts.

Net does not reply to him he is still thinking about James and ignores his brother's questions.

''P'Net if you are satisfied now so I can taste him?'' Mack asks him to give him James. Mack's eyes also catch James.

''NO nobody touch him he is only on mine.'' Net turned his face and gave a fierce glance and said to him in an owner's voice.

Suddenly door 🚪 opened!

Jack and Ball entered in the meeting hall and sat on the sofa and started talking about their new enemy.

'' what's is going on?'' Net ask his friends.

''That bastard king is disturbing our business. He tries to interfere in our headquarters'' Jack said angered and clenched his fist.

''How dare that bastard to interfere in our busses?" Ball also is angry with him.

'' calm down. all of you why are you getting panic? That kinn is just a peanut for me.I crush him anytime '' Net normally said he didn't care about him.

'' I arranged a meeting with Kinn in the evenings. '' Jack said.

'' ok let's see that bastard. '' Net said.

Net and his friend or his gang going to meet Kinn except Mack.

In bedroom...

James tried to open his eyes ...... but it was very difficult.  He struggled to open his eyes somehow with very difficulty opened his eyes. His vision bit blurry somehow he managed to shake it and try to sit up.

He regrets it why he agrees to come here...The pain was unbearable...tears coming from his eyes. He tried to get up. Despite his protesting lower body..he tried again but he fell back to the bed he tried to sit up again...but this time slowly...he was naked and covered in a blanket.

He wanted to think about last night as a nightmare but he is an adult... no matter what he tried to make all the body pain remind him about last night's actions...

His weight on his body his ragged breath ...his moans... whispers..kisses...dirty talk he whispered the entire night till he lost consciousness...he wanted to forget that all ...but how ?...he was already crying....his thoughts were interrupted by the devil in human form, the Net Siraphop.

Finally, James gets up from bed and sees the branded clothes on the bed sights table with a note baby get ready I meet you at night take care of yourself.

James gets up with very difficulty and go to take a shower while he sitting in the bathtub he rubs the blood stains on his ass and the teeth marks of Net in his body. That makes his eyes teary again.

After getting ready he comes out of the bathroom and sees bedsheets have been changed and the room is cleaned he sits on the bed and thinks about his life that nobody loves him nobody cares about him is an bloody orphan child. If he dies one day so Noone cares about him.
How can Mr. Krit do that to him?

Suddenly door 🚪 opened!

James was scared and see men with breakfast in his hand come and sit near James and gently say'' please do not be scared I won't hurt you as my brother "

Yes, this is Mack.

Net's brother Mack has hated his brother since childhood he is very jealous of his brother he wants everything that belongs to Net.

''I am not evil like my brother '' Mack said gently wiping his tears.

Mack sees those beautiful eyes,rose Patel's lip,cute face, and Mack thinks he has fallen in love with James and jealousy of his brother but even how he wants James at every cost.

'' can you help me? For coming out of this situation please help me '' James begging him for help.

'' I want to help you but I am unable to help you P'Net is so evil he kills you and me also he does not love anybody even not me,'' Mack said. He is lying. To win James trust.

Mack gently put his hand on his shoulder and said ''please eat food ''

James takes breakfast on Mack's request but eats little.

James thinks Mack is a good person not as evil as his brother.

After breakfast, Mack said'' now you take some rest if you want something so tell me I am here with you. ''

James feels good about Mack and falls asleep.

Mack closed the door and out of the room and thinking about Net .''P'Net your everything is mine''. Evil smile on his face. 

Here Net is in a bar club meeting with Kinn.

''How dare you bastard?to interfere with my business. '' Net shouted at him.

'' in which places I come that is mine. '' Kinn try to threaten him.

Fire 🔥 🔫

Net suddenly picks up his gun and shoots Kinn's bodyguard and gets up near kinn and says ''today I am in a good mood so I give you one more chance to live if you make it a second time these mistakes so I kill you and your whole family my dear bastard. ''

Net goes out of the club and goes to his house after coming back home Net asks to servants is James take breakfast Mack says ''yes p'net he ''

Net went to his room leaned in the door and saw a beautiful slim figure sleeping very pleasantly.

James sleeping on the other side and sliding in the middle and suddenly his fair-cleaned belly was showing as he turned Net to go near to the bed

And touch james chick's and suddenly grab his hair and pull up James.

James woke up and shouted ''please leave me please don't do this to me again I begging you. ''

''you know baby I never repeat a night with the same person. But you are so lucky to get this pleasure again and I think again and again. Now I become addicted to you my lovely baby. '' Net said hoarsely.

Now Net's eyes are filled with lust.

James tried to protest but he was weaker than Net. James already is in pain from last night. His body is not healed yet. He is not ready for it again.

Net start kissing James passionately. 💋 💋

A/N

I hope guys you all are enjoying .

Thank you 😊