part 8

Net still staring at James's cuteness while he played with Chuchu.

Net said ''you both can play I have some work to do.''

Net goes near to James kisses on his cheek and whispers in his ear ''Get ready in the evenings. ''

James was shy and nodded his head' Yes.'

Net leaves the room with a smile on his face.

Net meets his friends Ball and Jack

Ball see Net look so happy ''you look very happy today. ''

'' is that boy still here ?" Jack remembered when he came last time. Net is worried about him.

''Are you falling in love ?" Ball tease him. When they see Net is still quiet.

Net still smiles and ignores his friend's questioning.

Jack shakes Net's hand so Net comes into his consciousness.

'' what's happening? Are you talking about something? '' Net quickly asks.

Jack and Ball laugh.

'' you are in love, my boy,'' Ball said.

Net think maybe it possible that I am in love.

But he can't accept it in front of his friend's Net shouting ''ok stop talking nonsense let's do some work ''
.

.

.

Two bodyguards gossip with each other
Boss never cares about anyone and doesn't talk to anyone so politely.
Is it really Boss Net falling in love with James.

That gossip was heard by Mack.
Mack in an angry expression said to bodyguards'' is nothing like that. Hmm, P'net just playing with a toy. Nothing more than that .''

Bodyguards 1 and '' No Khun Mack we see Boss Net smiling with James and taking care of James.

Bodyguard 2 said'' yes Boss see at dinner tables too. Boss Net cares about James.''

Mack shouts at them'' stop up both of you.is nothing like that. Now tell me where is P'net?''

Bodyguards 2 answers'' Khun Net went outside for his meeting. ''

Mack ask '' and james?''

Bodyguard 2 answered '' he is in the living hall and playing with Net's cat .''

Mack laughed and said '' that naughty cat has not accepted anyone's touch except P'net. ''

Bodyguard 1 said '' no Khun.  James and Chuchu playing together with fun.

Mack in a frustration tone shouts back '' you shut up and get lost both of you. Don't do your fucking useless gossip. If you disobey my order so I will fire you

Mack went into the hall and saw James who was very easily playing with the cat.

When Mack entered in the room chuchu roared at Mack and tried to hurt him and scratch him.

James takes Chuchu up in his arms.

Chuchu leans in James' chest.

James Acid in a low voice'' Mack you scared Chuchu.''

Mack asks'' James what are you doing?''

James said'' I just playing with chuchu.''

Mack said in an annoying tone ''ooh really what happened at dinner tables you seem  very close to Net .''