part 5

After hearing that James had escaped from his prison.

Net gets so furious and shouts'' how is it possible? Where were all bodyguards gone ?''

''I don't know how is it possible but I went to check the room and found James had escaped. '' Mack said in a worried tone. Mack smiled from inside.

In flashback

Mack came into the room and saw James who was still sitting on the sofa and Mack went near to James and said ''I help you to run away ''.
James answered hope full voice and said'' really you helped me to be free in this prison. ''

Mack said'' yes I don't see you in this position I care about you. ''

James asks'' why do you care about me ?''

Mack  '' Because I think....but''

....I don't know but I really wanna help you
Mack hugs James and consoles him and James accepts it He is thinking about whether Mack is a good person or a friend. Mack thinks about his brother and takes his all belongings.

They sit again on the bed.

Mack thinks he doesn't have to hurry he have go close to James step by step or he says'' We can become friends now I think.''

James with blushing eyes said ''yes ''

Mack and James made eye contact and they smiled at each other.

After that, Mack took James in the back door and gave him some money and a train ticket or phone
And said ''after you reach so call me ''

James grabbed his hands and said ''thank you Mack I never forget your favor on me. ''

Mack said'' don't say it's a favor be our friends. It's my pleasure ''

They say goodbye to each other and hug each other.

James sits in a taxi and goes.

In present

Mack with a slight smile on his face that he hiding Said in fake concern ''don't worry P'Net I will find your toy.''

Jack asks in confusion '' what is going on? And who is James?''

Ball also doesn't know anything but he said we have to settle down Kinn first it's  important for our business.''

Net said with a small sign'' ok then see that bastard first. ''

Ring...ring....ring 📞

Mack's phone is ringing.

Mack saw his phone smiled with satisfaction and said '' I had an important call I come back later guys.''

Mack goes to another room and pick up the phone
Said'' hello.''

📲 James: hello, Mack I reached on station and the train will come after 4 hours train is late.''

Mack: don't worry you keep waiting there and be alert. Because Net knows that you escaped.

📲 James: yes I covered my face very well One can identify me.''

Mack: ok bye after you sit on the train so call me again.

📲 James: ok I call you don't worry.

Mack: take care of yourself and eat something, please.

📲 James: I take care of myself and eat something also. Ok, I do that and you also take care of yourself.

Mack: then bye Net is still here otherwise he suspects me.