part 10 🏥 🔥

Net noticed Mack's behavior. He acting weird. Net starts suspecting him but his heart still can't believe that his brother cheated him.

Net changed his clothes and went back to the hospital to stay at night to take care of James.

Next day...

James wakeup...

See Net sleeping on the couch in a hospital room. Net woke up and saw James who looked at him too. Net comes near to James and sits. Net gently Caress his face and said'' I am sorry. You get hurt because of me.''

James said in a low voice '' it's not your fault.''

Net said in a guilty tone ''look at your condition is all because of me. I always hurt you.''

James wanna know about Net's feelings ''you care about me or .....

Net ask '' or wha?''

James getting hesitates to say '' or you...

Net ask '' me...?

James tries to give him a sign ''will you?''

Net acting like a dumb '' What me?''

James shouts in frustration '' ooh idiot I don't wanna talk to you. ''

James moves his face in the other direction with an angry expression on his face.
Net smirked and whispered in his ear'' Because I love you because you are my wife.''

James blushed and smiled and hugged the Net. He understands Net just teasing him.

Net holds James's waist. Net looks at James and their lips come closer.

Suddenly! The nurse enters the room.

Net gets up from bed and stands away.

A nurse was surprised for a moment then she said ''sorry sir for disturbing you but I have to give an injection to Mr.James. ''

James shook his head '' no Net I don't like injections. It makes a hole in my smooth skin''

The nurse tries to convince him ''but sir it's important for your recovery. '

Net said '' Ma'am you take injections I handle this.

James getting more stubborn ''Net I told you naa I run away from here. I hate injections''

Net held James's hands and said '' look into my eye and hold my hand. ''

James holds his arm so tightly but Net doesn't complain. The nurse injects the injection. James closed his eyes.

Net said '' let me free please it's so hurt.''

James realize '' so sorry. ''

The nurse glances at James intensely. Net observed that and he got jealous.

Net asks'' can I discharge James from the hospital today?''

The nurse said'' no sir it's not possible today but  tomorrow you can discharge him''

Net nodded helplessly.

The nurse said'' sir, can you go outside? ''

Net quickly ask ''why?''

A nurse answered ''I have to give a sponge bath to a patient''

James tries to calm him ''Net don't worry sit on the couch. I am fine here.''

The nurse started removing James's clothes and giving him compliments'' sir you are so cute and handsome. ''

Now Net jealousy is out of control and smoke coming from his ears.