part 7 🔞

James saw that the person in front of him was NET.

Net entered an office with a fierce expression on his face and walked toward it.

James thinks that the Net is coming near to him and catches him.

But the Net goes upward and crosses James holding that person's collar and who trapped James's wrist.

Net said in an angry tone '' how dare you touch him?''

Punch .....punch ...

Net punching on his face again and again.

James still standing there he is afraid that the Net is looking so angry he hurt him so badly.

That person lay on the floor with blood on his face and joined his hands and said ''sorry sir I don't know he is your boy. Otherwise, I never dare to touch him.''

Net got up and went near to James and said in a worried tone '' That bastard hurt you?''

James did not understand what is happening. Is Net worried about him.. this is the time that anyone fights for James and protects him but he can't deny that Net is also the same man who hurt him.

Net hugs James in concern.

Net held James's hand and said to his bodyguards ''take that bastard to hell.'

Net and James sit in the car. During the whole journey in the car they both are quiet.  James has not dared to talk to Net.

After reaching home.

Net holds James's hand tightly drags him into the room and throws him in a wide bed.

Net closed the door.

Net went near to James and touched his face with his fingertips and grabbed his chin and said ''How can you dare to go away from me? Heh! How?''

Net' phone rings 📞

Net picked up the phone and said ''yes I will come wait.''

Net left James get up from bed and said ''I will punish you at night be ready ''

Net leaves the room James sits on the bed and thinks how can Net find him?

He was very careful when he changed his sim.
So how can Net know about him?

Suddenly Mack enters a room
James gets up and hugs Mack sobbing.
Mack in happy expression on his face and thinking in his mind'' sorry James I told P'Net that you were there.because if you did not hate Net how can you love me?

'' are you ok? Does P'Net hurt you?'' Mack asks in fake concern.

James still crying doesn't say anything.

Mack puts his hand on James's shoulder and takes him to bed they both sit down on the bed and he consoles James.

''James don't be scared I am always with you,'' Mack said.

' 'Why are you protecting me?'' James ask.

'' because I love you. '' Mack confesses.

James in shock left his hand got up from bed and said ''no no no I am so sorry but I don't love. I always see you as a good friend. ''

Mack while controlling his anger said'' don't worry I said I love you but is not necessary that you also love me back. We are still friends. Yes.''

''yes, we are just friends. '' James said in,serious voice.

''ok, then you take some sleep. '' Mack said. He thought James easily accepted him but he refused so he feels like a loser now.

''Don't go anywhere please stay here with me.'' James is afraid that Net come and hurt him.