part 11 honeymoon 🔞

Net grabs his hand looks into his eyes and confesses'' I love you until my last breath ''

''ok then, I want chocolate now I want it.'' James gets stubborn.

'' hye you love chocolate not me.'' Net raises his eyebrows and confusingly asks.

''yes I love chocolate.'' James gets more stubborn.

Net said ''if I lost one day....

James put his fingers on his lips.

'' it's never happened. '' James stop sulking.

''let's get ready '' Net smiled and said.

James asks'' where do we go?''

Net said ''surprise ''

They both lying on a bed. Net moves closer to him to kiss him.

But suddenly! Chuchu comes to bed and sits on James's lap.

''chuchu your mamma papa is busy now you go and play. '' Net annoyingly said

'' no chuchu wants to play with her mumma. '' James hugs Chuchu. Chuchu leans over James and rubs his head on James's shirt.

'' church Papa scold you get out of there. '' Net gets more irritated.

'' chuchu see your papa not love me,'' James said with a pouting face.

''no I love both of you .chuchu go now I wanna talk to your mumma. '' Net wanna chases away church.

Net quickly transfers a soft kiss on James's cheek.

James whispers in Net's ear '' Hye Chuchu is here too. ''

Net hoarsely said'' You are shy from Chuchu Let's show her his momma and Papa is so romantic.''

James blushes and kisses Chuchu.

''only church not me please my darling wife only once. '' Net pouting.

''no now you get out of here I have to be ready '' James said and he left Chuchu on the floor.

'' may I help you?'' Net said.

'' no '' James said in a stern voice.

James gets up from bed and goes to the bathroom. Net sitting and smiling.