🌻 special episode ❤️‍🔥

Net Birthday special episode 🎂.

James in evenings packing their luggage. Net lie in bed and watching his phone.

James: Net which clothes I pack for you .

Net remains silent and watching his phone. James ask again but from net has no reply . James getting irritated and climb over bed and take his phone . And do switch off .

Net in annoying tone: haa what happened I am playing game give it to me my phone now .

James: I calling you why you don't answer me.

Net : sorry I am just playing game. Please give me my phone.

James: nope from these 2 days you have not allowed to use phone . And if you use so you can't sleep with me a week. And if you still don't listen to me so you can't touch me .

Net: ok ok don't be so rude . I don't use my phone. By the way where we go .

James smiled: Hin lat waterfall. Now help me to do packing.

Net go near james from behind and grap his slim waist and wisher in his ear: what we need to do packing. There we go we don't need to wear clothes even you don't need to getup from bed...
Net kissing in his neck and moving his hand on his chest. Net hands entering in james shirt and strokes his chest . James losing his control and getting melt .

James said in slow tone: Net we have to go leave me now .

Net continuesly kissing his neck and ears. James turned and kiss Net his thin lips crashed on his hot lips . Net enter his hot tongue in his mouth and taste sweetness of his his mouth . Net little bit his bottom lips.

James phone rings........

Net : your phone is enemy of my romance.

James: ooh it's notification from P'Ball they both going on their honeymoon.

Net grapped James phone.

Net : rules are sames for both.

Net switch off james phone. James complete packing their luggage and leaded in car . Net drive car and james sit beside him .
They crossed their home town and entered in highway .James getting bored and looking out of window. Net intensely move car fast in turn that make james crash in his arm .

Net : james don't be naughty. Let me focus on driving.

James: I don't do anything you make me to fall on you.

Net smirk james getup from his arm .

James: today is highway is so silent and dark .

Net said jokingly: I heard in night ghost went in highway to hunt their prey . Be careful.

James scared and grabbed his arm .

James: really?

Net : yes but you don't worry I am here to protect you.

James grapped his arms and put his head on his shoulder and falling in sleep.
Net in his mind: you are so cute baby .
And softly cares his hairs.

They reached in koh samui .

Net : james getup we reach in our locations.

Net takes their bags. They entered in hotel there already they booked their room .

Net : you wait here I go to take our keys from reception.
James nodded.

Net : excuse me I booked a room online yesterday.