4

She sleeps quite deeply

She sleeps quite deeply. When she woke up she was greeted by a call from her manager 'Mam we are doomed Camilla dared to declare your work as hers and she paid a bunch of water armies to humiliate us online she's attempting to manipulate our readers' Natasha's voice was full terror.

'chill Nate it's not a big deal she can copy my work with no trouble. let her do whatever she wants just sit and enjoy' Natasha was still very confused why her boss was taking this case so lightly when this issue was capable of demolishing her whole career. Adya hung up the call she was thinking about this case she knew she was not just risking her career as an author but Natasha's too.

Camilla was the daughter of Mr Shand who owns a publishing house she used to loathe Avdatesha a lot because she was not only beautiful but qualified too. She always wished to become a successful person in her life but her work was not as good as a skilled author and when she read Advatesha's books she was envious because her writing skills were so modest. And in her bitterness, she chose to copy her work. She yearned to become just like her. desire can make anybody blind.

She was sitting and frequently looking at her phone she was so pleased today because the whole internet was against Adya. She was fully satisfied

While Adya was thinking about this issue she was very confused about why would Camilla want to claim her work when she already have the copyright of 'Nonpareil' and why was she so foolish. the minimum punishment for an infringement of copyright is imprisonment for six months with a minimum fine of $ 5,000/-. In the case of a second and subsequent conviction, the minimum punishment is imprisonment for one year and a fine of $ 10,000/-. And she knew Camilla came from an elite family this case can destroy her and her family's image and business.

But Advatesha was not someone who will leave her enemies easily she will bring that bitch to her knees and make her beg for mercy. She was just waiting for her next action when she'll reveal Camilla's ugly face in front of the world.

A few days ago she got a call from her Father he wanted her to come back and take over the family corporation with a heavy heart Adya said yes to her dad she & her brother was the groomed heir/heiress of her family but now her brother was absent from their lives so currently she was the only successor. Everybody told her he was dead but her twin instinct knew he was alive and she'll meet him one day hopefully.

___________________________________________

In Delhi, India

The two most powerful businessmen were sitting together. Mr Arjun Singhania was still confused why this young businessman was suddenly interested in his most profitable project with him. he knew that Rajveer was very capable of doing anything he want but suddenly he was showing curiosity about sharing a very shocking project. God knows what he wants.

Rajveer was so freaking anxious for the first time in his life. He was seated in front of his would-be Father in law he just wanted to impress him so he could ask his daughter's hand in marriage.

"Mr Sehkhawat I'm still muddled about why you want to collaborate with us because I know this project belonged to the pinnacle & Agnihotri's" Arjun spoke to Rajeev.

Ah, Father-in-law, you are very clever just like a Ravens but don't bother I'm no less than a Black Heron he talked to himself.

" Yes Mr Singhania you're right me and my brother (harshvardhan Agnihotri) were going to execute this project but for some reason, he was not able to take part in this chore (only he knows how much effort he put to make his brother quit this project ) And sir you were my idol since childhood so I got an opportunity to work with you that's why I'm sitting in front of you today" he replied

Arjun thought what a cunning man. He knew his motives were different because Rajveer was not a man who'll do anything without his profit and today his excuse was pathetic. he was stunned too because he can see his anxiety hiding flawlessly under his cold face but this project was quite profitable for both companies so he decided to see what this cunning guy was disguising.

Rajveer thought what a miserable excuse he made just now. But now he can't do anything he suddenly heard Mr Singhanias voice "I'm feeling very honoured young man that you take me as your icon. So let's work together and make this project more victorious."

They both signed the documents and now Pinnacle and Sighanias will work together

___________________________________________
Please guy do share your opinions ❤️