28

Adya and Harsh both completed their dinner happily

Adya and Harsh both completed their dinner happily. Adya was very satisfied with her meal, while Harsh was stressed. However, all his anxiety and pressure vanished when they entered their bedroom. Adya was a little ball of sunshine today, and she wanted to tell her husband about the meeting with her brother but decided to drop the topic as her brother had asked her not to mention it to Harsh.

After spending several seasons of passionate love together, they often fell asleep in each other's arms. Adya felt secure and protected from all the stresses and problems of life, knowing that her husband was always there for her through thick and thin. This realization filled her heart with warmth and happiness.

While gently patting Adya's head, Harsh was pondering about the men he had encountered earlier that day. He was surprised to learn that they had met his wife and wondered why Advatesha had not informed him of this development. Abhay had been absent from everyone for an unknown period, and even his own family had believed him to be dead. Therefore, his sudden appearance should have greatly unsettled Adya. However, she appeared unfazed and acted as if nothing out of the ordinary had occurred.

Harsh couldn't tell Adya the truth. He'll reveal everything in due time. Finally, he slept peacefully after admiring his wife's beautiful face for a few minutes.

The next morning, both of them were sleeping peacefully when Harsh's phone started buzzing, which disturbed Advatesha's sleep.

She picked up his phone and was about to greet him when she heard a soft feminine voice from the other side saying,

"Hello Harsh, are you there?". After a moment, Adya replied, "Who is this?" The other side went silent for a few seconds, and then the person asked, "Who are you, and why do you have Harsh's phone?" Adya said, "I am Advatesha Harsh Vardhan Agnihotri. Who are you, miss? And why are you calling my husband Harsh so casually?"

The call suddenly went silent, as if the person on the other end had disappeared. The silence felt eerie and unsettling like snow falling on a grave. After a few moments, Adya heard a beep and the call ended. She noticed that the call was from an unknown number. Adya wondered why the girl on the other end had called her husband Harsh, as only family members were allowed to call him casually. Who was this girl? After some thought, Adya decided to save the unknown number to her phone.

She got up to prepare for work but decided to take the day off as she was feeling confused. Instead, she chose to write a new chapter for her upcoming novel. Her previous novel had won several awards, but she couldn't shake off the drama from it, which she found amusing. Suddenly, Harsh emerged from the wardrobe in his black tuxedo, and she recalled the phone call and felt uneasy.

Harsh firmly planted a kiss on Adya's forehead and informed her about his crucial meeting. Adya beamed with joy and hugged him tightly as if her life revolved around him.

After finishing her bath and bidding farewell to her husband, Adya confidently strode into his study to begin crafting her latest novel. She was inspired by Princess Evelina, the Princess of Asturias who was set to inherit the throne of Catalonia. The princess was known for her youthful charisma, unmatched beauty, and sharp wit that could put even a level-headed prince to shame. However, the princess had gone missing from her wedding, and in her place, her step-sister had married the prince. From her sources, Adya knew that the princess was in India, and nobody could harm her there because the devil himself had taken a liking to an angel. How ironic!

Adya confidently picked up her phone and dialled a number. After a few rings, a deep male voice answered. Adya let out a burst of laughter, and the man on the other end asked her to stop. Adya replied "How about a no mister" The man was none other than Akshat Surya Pratap Singh Chaudhary the king of politics, business and the underworld He was the only man who had the power to challenge her husband both Adya and Akshat were school buddies many shipped them together but it was a pure friendship for them

She video-called him and said with a smile " Finally you fell in love Mr blah blah blah Chaudhary but I never knew it was none other than the princess of Catalonia how ironic" Akshat smiled a replied "She won't even know I existed Mrs Agnihotri" with a sad smile Akshat was looking at her. Adya knew about his concerns and problems and thought it was not good for her to interfere in his matters he's not a kid neither she's a cupid she'll just pray for him to heal again.

______________
Akshat is a character from my other novel, and I'm so curious about this new girl. What will Adya do now when she'll come to know about her husband's secret

I request you all to vote for my story 💗
Thanks
Bye

~Ananya Das