23

After removing the toy from her room

After removing the toy from her room. She carefully opened the suitcase in which the jewellery's was kept. Her brother was not an expressive clown that boy was intending something very prominent. 

At first glance, the jewellery looks like a simple gold set but if you looked carefully you'll notice the structure of the gemstone box was kinda odd a small rectangle container was inside the box. She opened the container a blank white sheet was kept there and beside it was a golden ring with a red stone.

She was confused and lifted the ring. When it came in contact with light a small red ray started forming. She brought the paper near the ring and the words started appearing on the blank sheet. Advatesha was impressed by the skills of her brother.

She started reading the letter
Hey baby sis
I'm sorry for hiding my existence
From you.
But I can't explain everything now
But stay away from Rajveer

Bye cara mia
love you

Hm, stay away from Rajveer. This is something she never expected to look over in this note her brother was disguising and warning her to stay away from her ex-fiance, interesting. She needs to investigate this matter quietly now he's her brother-in-law she has to keep her suspicion hidden.

Harsh was sleeping peacefully when he forwarded his hands to hold his wife in his arms. A wave of panic suddenly hit him when he felt that the other side was empty. Seeing his wife nowhere his body starts tensing. He shouted her name while checking the lavatory. He relaxed a little bit when she saw her coming from the closet.

Adya gave him a sweet smile and hugged him while kissing the tip of his nose. He informed her how panicked he was then she answered " I was not able to sleep so I thought of arranging our closet"

Their position was very weird Adya started rubbing his lower part with her things A moan escaped from his mouth and soon the second round started.

It was already 5 am so they both decided to skip sleeping for today and went for jogging together. It was so beautiful together they both held each other hand shyly

 It was so beautiful together they both held each other hand shyly

An old couple was walking beside them. The man was helping his wife who was walking slowly it was such a beautiful scene for them they both looked madly in love the old lady saw Advatesha and asked "You guys are newly married right"

"Oh yes mam we just got married a few days ago" Adya replied sweetly

" This phase of the marriage is the fairest enjoy your day's children because soon you guys will become parents and then your lives will twist upside down. Just never leave each other marriages are not easy but it is the most beautiful journey a human can ever experience" the old lady said with joy.

Harsh looked at Adya with devotion. The old couple left. When Adya and Harsh came back they saw a lady creating in the entrance.

Prisha saw Harsh and Adya holding hands. All she felt was red just a few days ago this man was her fiance. She was going to tie the knot with him but now some other woman was holding his hands. He was married and she was not the bride. her whole life she desired of becoming Mrs Agnihotri. Their parents constantly ship them together making Prisha obsessed with harsh.

she moved ahead to slap Advatesha but Harsh pushed her. Tears were constantly streaming from her almond eyes. How will she show off her fiance to her friends and her title of the future madam of Agnihotri? Prisha's father told her if she became his wife no one will dare to provoke her. She'll rule this country.

The woman standing in front of her was non-other than ADVATESHA SINGHANIA but does she care, hell nahh. She doesn't care if she'll lose her life but she'll not let anyone else become Mrs harshvardhan Agnihotri not even Vardhan can safeguard this woman from her.

Ragini heard voices from outside when she saw Prisha on the floor she panicked and moved ahead to help her but the guards stopped her. She heard a very strong voice "Don't help her mom this girl dared to slap my wife. I'll not tolerate any abuse towards my wife"

"Harsh beta I understand but try to figure out her situation too. maybe the news gave her a big shock and she was not able to regulate her sentiments" Ragini spoke softly.

"victim or not dont fucking dare to disrespect my wife. if you try to touch her I'll chop your hands slowly and painfully. dare to insult her I'll cut your tongue and feed it to my dogs put a nasty gaze on her I'll yank them out. If you try to harm her I'll make sure nobody knows that Prisha Khurana once existed in this world"  Prisha was so frightened just by listing to Harsh.