17

Finally Today Rajveer and Advatesha were proceeding to get wedded

Finally Today Rajveer and Advatesha were proceeding to get wedded. It was morning when the Hawan started for their bright future.

Everyone was so excited.

Arjun was glancing at his daughter he can't accept that she was going to tie the knot. it felt like yesterday when she said Papa for the first time everyone was so envious because her first word was Papa and not Mumma.

Her first step, her first day in school, her first dance performance, her first award,  her first fight,  her first board exams, her first day in college, her first graduation, her first novel, her first day in his company. Her breath was his favourite music. He memorized his son a lot today.

It was afternoon when the Hawan ended.  It was time for Adya to get prepared for her betrothal.

Shreya,  Natasha,  Anchal,  Mishti and Siya were present at the Makeup chamber.

When Anchal said with excitement " Bhabhi you are so pretty why waste efforts to doll you up when you're a natural beauty "

Advatesha passed her a smile Anchal was Vardhan's real sister she was opposite to Harsh very joyful and bubbly.

When she saw Camilla entering wearing a red and pinkish lehenga she was looking adorable.

She was now 3 months pregnant and her tiny bump started showing a little bit.

Now everyone was present here so the MUA began her job.

After 4 hours Adya was completely ready. Damm, she was looking like a goddess even a woman can fall in love with her beauty no wonder Rajveer fell in love with her at first sight.

Natasha excused herself to switch her clothes. She was going to wear the same lehenga which Veer gifted her. A few staffers were working there when they saw her entering the room alone. She was so pretty that they were not able to control themselves and thought of taking advantage of her.

They entered the chamber while Nate was changing her clothes. When she heard the voice of the door closing she looked back and was terrified. A few men were looking at her with lustful gazes she shouted for help but nothing was working for her.

Those men hold her hands in a tight grip and tore her clothes apart one man was pressing her breast while the other was touching her clit and kissing her forcefully. She was continuously shouting for her but the room was soundproof the first one pulled his pants down to enter her when she kicked him and ran towards the exit. She fell on the gate with a loud bang. The first man dragged her from hair.

Outside Rajveer was so excited to see his bride they all have booked a palace so it was not difficult for him to see her. On his way, he heard a loud blow on the gate his gut feeling was indicating that if he did not enter inside. He'll fail something very important. After 4-5 bangs on the door, the entrance wide unlocked. What he saw inside was enough to freeze his blood.

Some men were trying to touch Nate. She was constantly pleading to leave her. He knew he have to do something and he pushed one man and started beating him when the other one rushed outside and locked them.

It was time for barat but Rajveer was missing. Everyone was so worried Meera was on the vague of crying Raghini was comforting her. When pandit ji said " Mahurat nikla jara hai aap log dulhe ko jald laaie"

Arjun was so furious but now everyone was present there Big politicians, businessmen, Officers, and CEOs etc.

Dinesh Shekhawat said " We are very embarrassed but now we can't do anything non of us know where Rajveer is MR Singhania for our reputation and kids' future I want your daughters to hand for my eldest grandson Harshvardhan" Everyone was so dumbfounded

When Jayant started laughing and said with bitterness "What do you suppose about my granddaughter Mr Shekhawat you all are treating my princess as a joke"

" No Jayant let's talk to kids and see what they want to do please " he responded.

Suddenly they heard an arrogant voice " Yes Dad I want to talk to Mr Harshvardhan. I want to see how smug these men are" Advatesha was standing at the gate she was looking like a goddess in her red lehenga

 I want to see how smug these men are" Advatesha was standing at the gate she was looking like a goddess in her red lehenga

Harshvardhan nearly lost his balance. Idiot Rajveer how can he leave a girl like her? After some time they both were alone when he heard her speaking

" Tum mardo ki fitrat me he dhokha h haina "

"Oro ka nhi pta pr itna maalom hai Harshvardhan marjaega pr dhokha nhi dega," he said in a faded voice

" Aaj puri duniya mera tamasha bnte dekhegi hase gi mujhpe" she said in a rough voice.

" Zinda jala dunga hasne to kya rone layak bhi nhi chorunga wada rha " he said with a determined face.

Advatesha beamed

"To kya bnengi aap humari Ardhangini," he asked

"ji" she answered

After telling everyone their own decisions Harsh went to dress up he ordered his secretary to find his Brother.

Soon they both were standing on the stage exchanging garlands after this ritual Soon the pheras stared and they took vows circling the holy fire.

Harsh filled vermilion on her partition some vermilion fell on her nose and tied the nuptial around her neck. She was looking at him life was so unpredictable she was going to marry Rajveer today but just in a few hours her life took a 90° change. now she was MRS ADVATESHA HARSH VARDHAN AGNIHOTRI Pandit declared them husband and wife.

When Harsh's assistant found Rajveer it was already late Rajveer ran at full speed towards the mandap when Kartik stopped him. He explained everything to his father with tears but what he heard was so awful for him. He glance at Advatesha with tearful eyes and said

"Aur aaj voh shaks kisi or ko muft me milgya,  Jo har kimat pe mujhe chaiye tha"

Abhay and Vishat were looking at Rajveer when Vishant said with bitterness " Look at him Abhi he's the same guy who 7 years ago instructed his men to abduct Advatesha and unfortunately, he fell in love with the same girl he's not what he tries to demonstrate"

Abhay was looking at Rajveer with disgust because of him he had to stay away from his family and can't even attend his own sister's wedding.

I'll make sure to make your life hell RAJVEER

◖⁠⚆⁠ᴥ⁠⚆⁠◗◖⁠⚆⁠ᴥ⁠⚆⁠◗◖⁠⚆⁠ᴥ⁠⚆⁠◗◖⁠⚆⁠ᴥ⁠⚆⁠◗◖⁠⚆⁠ᴥ⁠⚆⁠◗◖⁠⚆⁠ᴥ⁠⚆
Hey guys  big twist aagya achanak se but do not forget to share your opinion and do not forget to press the star button
Bye❤️